NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Yea always seems like Thabeet was one of them dudes that was just trying get the check/live the life ...he accomplished that and lost all dambs about actually playing productive basketball :smh: :lol:

Screen-shot-2014-04-21-at-11.10.09-PM.png

kid is too Americanized, i knew it when he showed up at the final four after taking a L with the big gucci shades on and the bad biddy on his arm he wasnt gonna be jack **** in the league. :lol:

I actually was gonna bring that up in my post but I left it alone :lol: I knew then he wasn't gonna be **** in the league

Edit: didn't even read the end of your post. Great minds think alike

Last edited:
Thabeet paved the way for Embiid.

Tbh honest Hasheem the Dream was/is a much better troll.

Why in the world does NBA TV insist on showing this Spurs vs Milwaukee game when Mudiay vs WCS is on?

Who wants to watch a blowout game where the best prospects are Rashaad Vaugn and Kyle Anderson?

Smh

Paul Milsap got his younger brother Abe Milsap on the team.

Abe Milsap played a total of 6 games at Tenn St. In 2012-2013 and averaged 0.7 PPG. Yet he's playing for the Hawks in SL.

:rofl:

Last edited:
With the keys essentially being handed to Mudiay once they get Ty out of there, he's my clear cut choice for Roy, health provided.

He's a terror

Paul Milsap got his younger brother Abe Milsap on the team.

Abe Milsap played a total of 6 games at Tenn St. In 2012-2013 and averaged 0.7 PPG. Yet he's playing for the Hawks in SL.

:Rollin

:lol: if anything he might can use this opportunity to play in a smaller euro league

Or South Korea...their American imports are straight no names making 100k :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom