NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
:lol:  NBA executives are not going by what Chad Ford is saying. How is that even logical? 

Porzingis was a known commodity and was considered a top pick a year+ ago

Isn't that Kyle Lowry around 2:25 trying to get on the Porzingis hype train saying he's been saying he's a top pick since last year :lol:

he played with him 2 years ago in some scrimmage in the offseaosn.

laugh.gif
 NBA executives are not going by what Chad Ford is saying. How is that even logical? 

Porzingis was a known commodity and was considered a top pick a year+ ago

Isn't that Kyle Lowry around 2:25 trying to get on the Porzingis hype train saying he's been saying he's a top pick since last year 
laugh.gif

he played with him 2 years ago in some scrimmage in the offseaosn.

Not doubting Lowry's belief in Porzingis. Was just joking around/making a point that he's been known. Where/Why did they play together? 

Last edited:
Mudiay stock dropped because he went to China...if he went to Europe I'm almost positive it wouldn't have

Mudiay just has that it factor. Can't shoot for **** but with his gifts on the court and already understands the p-n-r he's clearly going to be special. Wanted the Knicks to take him if Okafor wasn't there sooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I also thought Justice Winslow would possibly bust and didn't have it but based on his draft position (going lower than Stanley like I would have done) and what he's done in SL (yes summer league) I'm probably wrong on that. I didn't know he handled the ball as much as he's been doing. Be able to do that in MIA and learning from another ball dominant guard in Wade to properly play off it will probably make my prediction look quite foolish in the coming season.

Have a feeling Kyle Anderson will have a major role off the bench this season for the Spurs. Knowing the Spurs he'll become star lol

He's a passport away from being a solid rotational player. Hunter got it.

Last edited:
I was higher on Mudiay than on Russell too cause I don't think Russell is that good of a shooter

Back
Top Bottom