NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
What exactly is the point of having Porzingis or Russel if you aren't going to run a billion spread pick and rolls every possession?

Why is Porzingis bony *** in the post every possession, when he could be playing to his strengths and stretching the defense with pick and pops?

The Lakers have employed a 2-3 zone defense to boot. :rofl:

Flip Saunders did this during the season, it was basically an instant 10 point run for the other team. :smh:

Why on earth would anyone play straight 2-3 zone when there is defensive 3 in the key?

Last edited:
A zone is fine as a way to switch things up and give the other team a different look for a little (even if it normally doesn't work)... but during summer league? SUMMER LEAGUE? Shouldn't Russell and Randle be getting reps playing man to man defense? PNR defense?

Funny thing is I don't think the Knicks had a zone offense ready. They just kept rolling with the triangle. It was awkward.

The Lakers have employed a 2-3 zone defense to boot.
roll.gif

Flip Saunders did this during the season, it was basically an instant 10 point run for the other team.
mean.gif

Why on earth would anyone play straight 2-3 zone when there is defensive 3 in the key?
He did it more than once last season 
mean.gif

I don't understand how Mychal Thompson can be around the Warriors so much and still be so delusional about how good the Lakers are/can be.

I'm a homer with this but still, Jabari Brown can play man

And as I say this he takes a horrendous step back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom