NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Madsen is unreal

Running a zone in summer league, running the Princeton in summer league, sitting the #2 overall pick for the last 7.5 minutes of the game.

On the other end, the Knicks picked a stretch 4 with the 4th overall pick & I didn't see a single pick & pop with him the whole game.

Summer league :lol:

If Randle is so visibly frustrated by playing in summer league he's in for a rude awakening playing with Kobe.

He won't be getting away with this type of effort and body language without hearing about it for 82 games.

Norman Powell still cooking.
smokin.gif
Potential Steal.

Watched him all four years at UCLA and I didn't expect him to have much of an impact on the next level from an individual standpoint. Has much more "game" than he was able to show at UCLA (Aside from last year, where you kind of started to see it a bit). Hopefully it goes into the season for him.

I'm with you bruh. Honestly surprised he got drafted
I wish the Randle jokes didn't get old. I feel like making them again 
laugh.gif

WCS should have an immediate impact even as a rookie blocking shots. I see no reason he couldn't be a Whiteside/Gobert type right away defensively 

Hopefully everyone else outside of the front court is ready to make a run for the playoffs

Hopefully he wasn't destined to be that really good college PG but sub par pro

His physical tools were even average for college though. Decent size 

Could definitely see him going that route but I'm going to give him time, dude still has a strong skill set and projects to be a great shooter.

He's about the same size as Conley/CP3 though and isn't nearly the athlete those two are.

Back
Top Bottom