NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Will the Ohio State curse live on? Will Mike Conley continue to be the best Buckeye since Michael Redd?!

Russell may need to play off the ball, come off screens. Make him a sporadic ball handler, rather than dominant. Of course, let's see him in the open court and a more player friendly system first.

Russell may need to play off the ball, come off screens. Make him a sporadic ball handler, rather than dominant. Of course, let's see him in the open court and a more player friendly system first.
I always thought he was better off the ball anybody. Nowadays everybody wanna turn everybody into a PG. aka the Westbrook move.

I always thought he was better off the ball anybody. Nowadays everybody wanna turn everybody into a PG. aka the Westbrook move.
thats why i actually like him in LA. with Clarkson he doesn't need to be on the ball all the time. use him like rip hamilton at times, use him as the playmaker at times, just mix it up instead of relying on him to be the main distributor.

Last edited:
I think if you surround Russell with as much shooters as possible you'll get the most out of him. Gives him a wide open floor to work with, plenty of options to pass too and less attention on him.

Russell is a bust after 3 summer leagues? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AT LEAST let him play in the league or preseason before you professional scouts call him a bust. 

The hot takes man.. too hot for me to handle. 

Did you watch him play at Ohio State at all? The kid is a PG, he's a primary ballhandler. I don't know where you got "turning him into a PG" from.

Did you watch him play at Ohio State at all? The kid is a PG, he's a primary ballhandler. I don't know where you got "turning him into a PG" from.

bruh he shared the role with Scott, hell yea i watched him. he played off the ball and ran that Offense.

just like Johnny said they mixed it up at Ohio State with him.

bruh he shared the role with Scott, hell yea i watched him. he played off the ball and ran that Offense.

just like Johnny said they mixed it up at Ohio State with him.
His usage rate was 30%. He was clearly the primary ballhandler and the offense ran through him. I don't think that's debatable. 

His usage rate was 30%. He was clearly the primary ballhandler and the offense ran through him. I don't think that's debatable. 

I never said the offense wasn't ran through him, I said he played off the ball and they mixed it up. I think he is better right now when he catches the ball in scoring situations or in a P&R situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom