NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

this my ragedy account, not counting the pre-order
Screenshot_20210228-123846_Chrome.jpg

It was an automatic pop-up for me on the site... maybe 4 weeks after joining.
Bro thats very interesting because i have not submitted any proof of identification but i got this message when i go to “payment & payouts”, do you have this message too?

Today is the first time that i got money in my dapper account as well

Im still very confused with all of this

23DD75E6-02F4-429F-B660-C011DBB2CE98.png

Last edited:

This is the process as far as I understand it:

After you sell a certain amount (I think it's over $1000) you automatically get asked to verify your identity before you can continue. This apparently isn't uncommon especially in the crypto, online gambling, and finance worlds. It's called KYC (Know your customer), you can read the wikipedia if interested. I actually didn't read it because it just intuitively makes sense to me (make a small effort to avoid obvious fraud):

The KYC process was quick: clear pictures of front & back of your drivers license (or passport), you also take a selfie, and lastly you fill out your info (address, social security #, etc.).

Mine was approved within minutes. AFTER that, you wait up to 30 days to get access to withdrawals. I only did KYC two or three days ago so I have a ways to go. My brother did his two weeks ago, so as soon as he gets access to withdrawals I'll let you guys know. Trust me, I'm very anxious about getting access to withdrawals too.

Note: I'm not sharing an opinion on the whole withdrawal process. I'm just explaining it.

Last edited:
This is the process as far as I understand it:

After you sell a certain amount (I think it's over $1000) you automatically get asked to verify your identity before you can continue. This apparently isn't uncommon especially in the crypto, online gambling, and finance worlds. It's called KYC (Know your customer), you can read the wikipedia if interested. I actually didn't read it because it just intuitively makes sense to me (make a small effort to avoid obvious fraud):

The KYC process was quick: clear pictures of front & back of your drivers license (or passport), you also take a selfie, and lastly you fill out your info (address, social security #, etc.).

Mine was approved within minutes. AFTER that, you wait up to 30 days to get access to withdrawals. I only did KYC two or three days ago so I have a ways to go. My brother did his two weeks ago, so as soon as he gets access to withdrawals I'll let you guys know. Trust me, I'm very anxious about getting access to withdrawals too.

Note: I'm not sharing an opinion on the whole withdrawal process. I'm just explaining it.
Thanks bro 🙏🏻

I heard about these on a podcast a few days before this thread was made idk why I waited so long to sign up
Played myself and missed a few drops

Finally got my account made. So now I wait until a pack drops, plug my money into the machine, and hope I can get more money spit out? But I can’t withdraw my imaginary money for 30 days yes?

Finally got my account made. So now I wait until a pack drops, plug my money into the machine, and hope I can get more money spit out? But I can’t withdraw my imaginary money for 30 days yes?

Yeah just join the Twitter or discord group for drops. They usually give a few hours notice beforehand.

From what I understand you can sell your moments outside of their marketplace. They are listed on eBay and other auction sites. You can gift moments to other users so you can get paid and then send over the card without having to wait X amount of days/months to cash out.

This Zion was sold on an auction site

Yeah just join the Twitter or discord group for drops. They usually give a few hours notice beforehand.

From what I understand you can sell your moments outside of their marketplace. They are listed on eBay and other auction sites. You can gift moments to other users so you can get paid and then send over the card without having to wait X amount of days/months to cash out.

Yea you could always do this but you run the chance of being scammed when doing it on Reddit, Facebook, etc

once you gift it, ain’t no getting it back

Yea you could always do this but you run the chance of being scammed when doing it on Reddit, Facebook, etc

once you gift it, ain’t no getting it back

Absolutely but I would stick with legit sites. Definitely do your homework before making any transactions online when it comes to things like this.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 looks to be 1per week at the moment. Next drop should be sometime this weekend for the all-star game

Crazy. Heritage owned that moment and will now gift it, skirting any fees. I don't think dapper will like this. Gifting will be gone by months end. Watch.

Crazy. Heritage owned that moment and will now gift it, skirting any fees. I don't think dapper will like this. Gifting will be gone by months end. Watch.

We'll see but hopefully this is a good sign. He's had his account since around late January.

so I was able to buy FLOW and now I'm able to stake it on the flow portal. money making money

Highly suggest looking into doing this if you're invested in top shot or any other Dapper Lab games.

I also have a new FREE discord with over 130 members where we discuss this type of stuff (investing, crypto, etc)...hit the pm if you'd like to join

Back
Top Bottom