NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Is binance the only exchange that has flow?

so I was able to buy FLOW and now I'm able to stake it on the flow portal. money making money

Highly suggest looking into doing this if you're invested in top shot or any other Dapper Lab games.

I also have a new FREE discord with over 130 members where we discuss this type of stuff (investing, crypto, etc)...hit the pm if you'd like to join

Ah so it’s 1 pack the entire release

if I cop today can’t cop tomorrow?

Thats good then so it actually negates the 60k thing.

I missed that at first

Might really cook

Just a Hoops base but pulled my first LaMelo last night rippin some fat packs w/ my sons

How many did you have to open to pull one? I have 15 sealed cellos I got from Walmart last week but I'm trying to figure would it be more cost effective just sell them all and buy the singles. I only want maybe 3 of his Hoops.

How many did you have to open to pull one? I have 15 sealed cellos I got from Walmart last week but I'm trying to figure would it be more cost effective just sell them all and buy the singles. I only want maybe 3 of his Hoops.
Nice haul! I found 8 cellos at WM like a week ago, plus a mega and blaster at a Target

I ripped 2 fat packs and my sons each ripped 1 so 4 total. Also got a Wiseman teal explosion and an Edwards base

Is there anything I need to set up before the drop tonight?
i finally signed up the other day, didn’t add a CC or anything yet tho

Damn I think I ****** up
I can sign into nba top shot but I don’t think I signed up for dapper and they aren’t accepting new people

Damn I think I ****ed up
I can sign into nba top shot but I don’t think I signed up for dapper and they aren’t accepting new people

I didn’t sign up for dapper either. **** this, I’m out, I ain’t got time for this confusing **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom