NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

So if we got this drop we good 👀?

3833B580-4817-4A81-9469-60EE22DA2332.jpeg

so I’m not eligible for the packs that I haven’t been able to purchase because I haven’t won a raffle for a moment and I can’t buy a moment because the marketplace has been closed for the last 2 weeks? Do I have that correct?

Depending on how high the cards go during the challenge, selling your moments near the peak can be way way wayyyy better financially than completing the challenge.

Look at the recent cool cats challenge. The free AD is going for under $800. Meanwhile, the rest of your cards went from peak $5000 to currently about $1000 in value. You could have sold near the peak, bought AD off the market, and banked $4000. You could even rebuy your cards back if you wanted and have $3k in your dapper account.

People probably learned from that fiasco so these cards probably won’t spike to $800-1200 like those cool cats, but the principle will still be the same.

You Seem Pretty Versed In This Already.

Would You Advise Putting Any 2/3 Of These Moments From Today's Pull Up For Sale? :nerd:

Hoping To Jump In The Que Again Tomorrow

I'd only ever spend dapperbucks in the marketplace...real money strictly for packs.
0/3 on pack drops :smh:

Yeah. Someone paid $26k for something that literally does not even exist that we all can have for free. Only difference is it comes in a cute digital package and it has a irrelevant serial number.

Only a matter of time before you see someone selling virtual sneakers. Someone will have a collections of jpeg Jordan’s and Yeezys worth a fortune.
And yet, people are all over it. Fleece of the year indeed

Lucky13s Lucky13s wouldnt selling asap be the best case scenario once more people are finding out about Topshot? Queues are increasing, more people getting packs, newer rare packs, etc.

Supply and demand principles here.

Kinda how its best to sell a new sneaker almost instantly before more are released to the public or some other new sneaker comes out that takes away from the initial hype.

I wonder if all clips from this season are gonna be worth way more than other seasons because of no fans. Like 30 yrs from now if this is still a thing, I can imagine that having no fans in the stands will be something that stands out bigtime

Last edited:
Also, when do u actually get charged? Can I join the line without having the funds? Then once I found out I got chosen for a pack, can I then deposit and purchase during that open transaction window?

Just picked up a javale mcgee dunk moment :lol:

took me 45 minutes of refreshing the page to get marketplace to work and once I got through there I had to refresh the page for 40 minutes because they were experiencing technical difficulties getting transactions to go through. Then the kept canceling my purchase.

“We started real slow, and you know, that's all right, that's OK, because sometimes in life, you're gonna start slow. That's OK. We told ourselves, 'Hey, we're gonna start slow, we're gonna keep going fast. We're gonna start slow, but we're always, always gonna finish fast. No matter what the score was, we're gonna finish hard, we're gonna finish fast.

Yeah, they had us the first half, I'm not gonna lie, they had us. We weren't defeated, but they had us. But it took guts, it took an attitude—that's all it takes. THATS ALL IT TAKES!!”

got the moment. I guess let the games finally begin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, when do u actually get charged? Can I join the line without having the funds? Then once I found out I got chosen for a pack, can I then deposit and purchase during that open transaction window?
You get charged when you buy the pack.

Yes, you can join without money in your dapper balance but youll need to pay once your chance comes up.

Yes you can add money to your dapper balance in a different tab while youre in line

I think you can pay with a card, without putting money in your dapper balance but i havent done that yet

Everyone in the KD Shooting Stara Challenge is under 200, same barely over 100, except Zion is 319 at the lowest when it was 550 this morning

Yea I'm down like 60 percent on my account now because someone dropped thar Embiid faseaway to 20 and Zach Lavine Seeing Stars jumpshot down to 100. Not gonna panick sell though

They save/hold like 5% of each release for promo reasons. Anyone follow their accounts? It’s not like it’s a share of the same stock. They may have 25% more of the great cards than the regular folks. Digital randomness is weird to me. Give me a scratcher ticket In nowhere USA that has the same odds as showing up in the big city.
So many rules. You have to have a moment earned to be eligible for the others. And now gifting is off limirs

imagine if stocks and companies regulated their rules on the fly. This is definitely closing in on RH territory.
I can’t hold my tongue on this. For every lucky13 love fest, look at the ones calling this out.
They’re changing the rules on the fly. Like really?

" Digital randomness "
Who’s making sure that its truly random? Is there any oversight? cuz Rudy Gobert was pulling some HEAT yesterday during the live stream.

Last edited:
" Digital randomness "
Who making sure that its truly random? cuz Rudy Gobert was pulling some HEAT yesterday during the live stream.
Every player and influencer has more heat percentage wise than the average Joe.
That’s like giving 15 scratchers to your friends and 10 are winners, while 859 sit as losers. Spend your money how you see fit. But don’t think these google/dabber user ids aren’t screened in some fashion. These large of runs shouldn’t have so many social influencer winners. Just saying. The giveaways aren’t event apart of the same %run. But you do you.
The long con appears on (if you spend real money in the MP).

Back
Top Bottom