NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

:emoji_thinking:

When will I be asked to verify my identity?

There are a few instances in which an identity check could be requested:

1. When your account hits a threshold of financial activity from purchases and sales
  2. When you submit your first request to withdraw from your Dapper Balance
Please note: as an account approaches the financial thresholds for which an identity check is required, an email will be sent prompting you to complete the identity check. A notification will also appear in Dapper under the 'Security' tab.

There are three steps to completing the identity check:

1. Taking a photo of the ID you are submitting (driver's license, passport etc)
  2. Taking a selfie
  3. Completing a form with details such as your residential address
Why did my identity check fail?
Although uncommon, an identity check can fail once you complete the process and submit your information. Some of the reasons a submission can fail are:

An expired ID
A damaged ID (cracks or rips)
Dark or blurry photos
Photos with too much glare
Mismatched addresses (if you've moved since your ID was generated, for instance)
Please note: if you're unsuccessful in your first attempt at the identity check, don't worry. You have 7 attempts at the process.

This Is The Account Of The CEO

Seems A Bit Fishy Dude Was "Gifted" All These Top Moments Amassing An Account Value Of 13M. Even Larger Red Flag, The Few Marketplace Purchases Shown On This Account ALL Turned To Gains.... Not A Single Loss Reported From What I Can Find :nerd:

Curious How This All Plays Out...

interesting find. founders fee i suppose?

*cant even buy a common moment right now lol. anyone else having issues with the marketplace?

interesting find. founders fee i suppose?

*cant even buy a common moment right now lol. anyone else having issues with the marketplace?

yep. Trying to list my moments -Ross/Sexton for about $13-15 each (not lowest available but may cut the market on those) and the Sabonis I want to list about $140 (unless it’s part of a challenge coming up I assume) but I get the high traffic alert and unable to process.

6A4240D5-B6F3-4360-B71C-6FC576478DAB.jpeg

yep. Trying to list my moments -Ross/Sexton for about $13-15 each (not lowest available but may cut the market on those) and the Sabonis I want to list about $140 (unless it’s part of a challenge coming up I assume) but I get the high traffic alert and unable to process.

and they took the market down all night for this?smh lol

Roham is the ceo or just like the p.a, because he's the kat who does the announcements on discord. Either way his account is killing with all them LeBrons and Giannis

They took the market down and disabled gifting so less people will be eligible for tonights drop. Only 32k. Gonna be tough

Whenever I have trouble listing on the marketplace due to high traffic I just keep refreshing on my phone/MacBook . It will take me about 5-10 attempt to get through but eventually it does. I have better success on my phone

Whenever I have trouble listing on the marketplace due to high traffic I just keep refreshing on my phone/MacBook . It will take me about 5-10 attempt to get through but eventually it does. I have better success on my phone

This is what I did yesterday but I had to refresh for like over an hour to finally get things to go through. Right before they shut things down for the night :pimp:

same, so i went out to my local card shop and rage copped a box of paninis.. . probably shouldnt have done that lol.

you guys get better luck on mobile or on desktop?

Says you have to own a moment to be eligible today.

Should i cop a random Austin Rivers for $6

Ngl, I admire them for coming out of nowhere with that curveball though. Them extra accounts some folks set up with 0 moments being disqualified helps. Feeling for those that really just joined though, I tried to transfer a moment to my boy but they disabled until after drop.

is this pack worth spending real money on if i don't have any dapper funds yet?

Back
Top Bottom