NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Thinking about dropping a light 20 on lonzo’s 3 point moment

not even sure if it’s a good move☹
Depending on the trajectory of his career, might be good or vice versa?

Still waiting for them packs doe

edit: whats da quickest way to cop packs? Is it like da snrks app?

Last edited:
I bet they gonna start doing vintage moments in da future if they dont already have that

I bet they gonna start doing vintage moments in da future if they dont already have that
Can't wait for that, right now it's just this season.
Screen_Shot_2021-02-19_at_3.33.43_PM-1.png

It's really blowing up right now, everything i have is selling.

How do you get in the q? When i go to the page i just see sold out everywhere then a banner saying Tyler Herro featured, but they're all sold out too so it refers you to the secondary marketplace.

How long are you planning to hold? If it's quick, then a star is a good choice. If you don't mind holding a bit, a Series 1 card will be worth more in the long run.

Just FYI the fee to withdraw funds is $25 and it's like a month to get verified and approved to withdraw. So if you're only thinking of investing the $20 then I'd wait for a pack, since you can pull cards worth hundreds or thousands through a pack.
thanks for the advice bro

im still trying to figure this out early ya know, dont wanna get left behind when everything is still relatively cheap

as for buying the packs, is it better to already have money in your account as oppose to buying with a credit card when da packs drop?

as for buying the packs, is it better to already have money in your account as oppose to buying with a credit card when da packs drop?
From my experience it’s better to buy when the pack drops. You have 15 minutes to complete a purchase the moment you get redirected to Dapper. Plenty of time anyway

Site been under maintenance for a minute. I took a nap a few hours ago the cheaper on this Tyler Herro 13606 was $29, wake up and its $75. Payments keep timing out though.

Last edited:
It appears that money is being made here, but this just seems absolutely absurd to me. Who is actually buying these things?
Combination of hoop heads, crypto folks, and actual NBA players haha! NBA/Dapper has to play it smart and not cut open the goose, be patient and wait for the golden eggs to keep popping out. It would be foolish for MLB and NFL to not follow suit soon and limit their numbers even more to increase demand and limit market.

Posted my cool cats herro and sold within hours. 12 hrs later the card more than doubled smh

So that zion s1 is now da 1st edition charizard

🔥 🔥
Zion S1 Cosmic or Holo is closest to 1st edition Charizard maybe, but I’d argue it’s either one of the Legendary S1 LeBrons....

Next common pack drop might be today, it’s been on “Coming Next” since yesterday.

Zion S1 Cosmic or Holo is closest to 1st edition Charizard maybe, but I’d argue it’s either one of the Legendary S1 LeBrons....

Next common pack drop might be today, it’s been on “Coming Next” since yesterday.
I was waiting for that pack to drop at 9pm est

But a dapper emplyee on discord said its not happening
Hopefully today though

Can you get rarer cards in common packs? That was always the appeal of buying cards growing up. Everyone had an equal chance at the same cards. Or does one have to wait for a $70-$240 truly limited pack to possibly get good stuff?

Is there anything not selling? There's gotta be folks getting absolute duds and bag holding. Or is everyone flourishing since it's so hard to buy even simple packs?

Lastly, is this the only company allowed to do this with the NBA? I'd like to see some competitors. But they may have the same moments? Maybe different camera angles or special effects?

wallyhopp wallyhopp I’d imagine they’d reevaluate things after a while and more companies will try to sell their services to the NBA. They have to be careful and not flood the market with something as new as NFTs though.

Honestly to see it blowup while in beta, with the interface still crappy AF, is pretty impressive. Once they get an app going and clean things up, I don’t see how it won’t continue to improve.

NFTs overall are relatively new and one thing about Top Shot is that it seems centralized at this point, which actually may be contributing to its success.

Back
Top Bottom