NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Alright, I’m convinced enough to throw a few hundred bucks at this. I signed up on the site and I am watching for drops. Do I have to enter my cc info somewhere in my account or do you check out during the drop?

^^
You can load money into dapper balance and buy packs or buy from your card straight up. They say it’s smoother with dapper though. It’ll remember your card after your first purchase (either market place or pack).

Is it like SNKRS where I gotta enter my cc info in .2 secs or I should have enough time?

EDIT: Got it. Literally posted this around the same time it was answered.

Hold up, you can't withdraw money currently?

I've been waiting for about 4 weeks, just passed the identity request so any minute I'll be able to withdrawl.

Explosive week
NBA-Top-Shot-transactions.jpg

Analysis: Dapper Lab’s NBA Top Shot tops $100 million blockchain collectible sales

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 basic supply and demand. It's like the regular hobby sports card game, consumers essentially determine price/value. With Top Shot, you have sports fans, card collectors (which has blown up again in the past year and then crypto/NFT folks wanting a piece of the action.

I don't want to get all prophetical, but if blockchain adaptation/recognition ever reaches the point where some believe it could, then these things technically become pieces of history as the first major American sports league-licensed NFTs.

If you can spend just $300 for the chance to have a lottery $100,000 moment winner, it doesn't take many to get caught in the web. It's nearly a pyramid scheme but yet totally legit.

Everyone's flipping upward until theres a dump. Better to be a apart of the expansion until people realize just what is happening.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 they're serialized digital commodities. If you want my opinion, these things have no business being worth what they are LOL! The Moments are essentially the NBA saying "okay, we're only making X amount of this specific moment, in this edition, available..." Pricing then becomes the consumers' response via demand. Like many other things in the world, it's just another way for people to flex.

No way in hell these things should be worth more than a game-worn jersey or autographed memorabilia, which is why I personally will not spend crazy money on it. But best believe I'm buying some damn $9 packs if I can battle through 50k people in the queue though because there' folks out there that WOULD pay crazy after-market prices...

I do wonder, what is the general breakdown? How many spend $9 and get worthless junk? We talk about the winners in this and even stocks. But the majority have junk. Is the same here with top shot?

Not everyone can win. That's not how this works.

A 1,000 spend and 25 have gems? Have they released odds yet?

You take film pictures usually? Watch Blu Rays and listen to CDs? Use cash all the time? Most people prefer digital in all those aspects of life. This is a pretty obvious but genius progression. It’s Bitcoin + sports cards, literally two of the hottest markets right now, but combined.
I mean panini already has blockchain cards though

Do funds have to sit after you sell for profit? Or can you withdraw immediately?

I bet they’re worth good money. I don’t know anything about them. Care you share some info? But highlights are better than pictures. And having that NBA license, and having every card have a unique serial number, and being able to do it all on their site with a credit card and not having to know anything about crypto, are all key.

not really. Not much money to be made of these even 1/1
Example

Back
Top Bottom