NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Double check prices. My cousin thought she got all scrubs, turns out one of her moments (Talen Horton-Tucker from the Lakers) was worth $90. I like the Lakers and heard of him but didn't think he'd be worth more than $20. Especially right now that for some reason a lot of packs are unopened and not that many moments listed, prices are pretty high.
Naw I got scrubs and the serials aren’t great either lol. With Talen I believe it’s his first moment (I think this is usually indicated by the 12000 count but you’d know better than I do)? Also he’s a promising young player so it makes sense he’s worth a little bit more.

You guys think the conley card is worth the 5 cards.

I wouldn’t pay more than $150 to complete the set. 35,000 of each moment. Personally I’m going to wait and see if I can do it for like $75 or less TOTAL. There’s no rush. Much more supply than demand, once the rest of the packs are released. And you might pull 1+ of them in packs yourself.

Last edited:
Update:

Ended Up Letting The Harden Go For $297 After All :lol:

Figure I'll Put The Sales From The First Pack Open Towards The Next Drop And Hope For The Best. I Haven't Seen Anything Yet That Made Me Feel Like I HAD To Hold On To Any Of My First 3. Down To 1 Jaylen Brown Dunk Base Card Which I'll Hold For Now In Case They Put Any Card Holder Requirements On The Next Drop :nerd:

Good Luck To All :nthat:

Update:

Ended Up Letting The Harden Go For $297 After All :lol:

Figure I'll Put The Sales From The First Pack Open Towards The Next Drop And Hope For The Best. I Haven't Seen Anything Yet That Made Me Feel Like I HAD To Hold On To Any Of My First 3. Down To 1 Jaylen Brown Dunk Base Card Which I'll Hold For Now In Case They Put Any Card Holder Requirements On The Next Drop :nerd:

Good Luck To All :nthat:

Huh. Why did you sell the Harden for $300?🤦‍♂️

Ummm Cuz I've Been Tracking The Card For A Week Now And That's The Current Market Average?

NGMI but profit is profit :lol:.

I’m joking btw bro but yeah that’s a good profit. I probably would of waited till it turned to an LE if it wasn’t one already and waited till Series 3 came. I think the bubble has just started.

Last edited:
NGMI but profit is profit :lol:.

I’m joking btw bro but yeah that’s a good profit. I probably would of waited till it turned to an LE if it wasn’t one already and waited till Series 3 came. I think the bubble has just started.
Yea It Was Marked As An LE

I Watched The Price Raise And Drop On That Specific Card Several Times And It Always Seemed To Buffer Out With A Long Line Of Sellers At $299-$300.

Patience Isn't My Strong-suit So Jumping Line For $3 After Watching Prices Stack Up There For Over A Week Now Seemed Like The Right Play To Me.

I Think Getting Stuff Turned Over For Profit And Reinvesting Those Profits Is The Play At The Moment Personally :wink:

That Being Said,

Anyone Think Putting Together The 5 Moments Necessary For This Mike Conley Challenge Will Be Worth It?

Seems Like You Can Get In For $325 Low End At The Moment :nerd:

Finally got in and created an account. Any tax implications here? 1099 if you sell above $20k? I haven’t seen them ask for my social yet.

Finally got in and created an account. Any tax implications here? 1099 if you sell above $20k? I haven’t seen them ask for my social yet.

They ask you later on to verify your identy when you want to. Withdraw. Passport/License and social.

Has Anyone Successfully Withdrawn Large Sums Of Earnings From This Platform Yet? :nerd:

Seems Like The Deeper I Get Into This Thing, The More Hurdles Arise.....

I'm Hearing There's $1,000 Weekly Withdraw Limits Currently And When Going To Withdraw As Cash To Your Bank Account, There's An Error That Prevents This Method Of Withdraw? Apparently The Only Functional Withdraw Option Is In Ethereum USDC To A Coinbase Account Which In Turn Means More Fee Accrual :lol:

Can Anyone Clarify What The Best Method For Getting Money Out Of This Thing Currently Is?

Back
Top Bottom