NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

im happy with the homie JB7

toppy.jpg

This is how I know it's fradulent. I noticed the same thing last time.

I got 36k, there's 30k packs so i'm 6k out right. You can only get closer if people fail to buy but can't get further, then all the suddens I was 25k+ with 25k users ahead of me, so just under the whole 6k have failed and I;m in there, now there's 23k people ahead of me with 20k packs left so somehow I moved up 6k then back 3k.
Similar thing is happening to me. I was 1300 out, got within 300, then was out 310 spots. I'm so close I'm gonna see it through but I'm not expecting to get a W here today.

Who here has gifted a card?

I ask because a few of my friends are going in on this as a team, and two of us got the pack, so now we want to gift them to a shared account so we can sell them there, have any of you guys done this?

there is literally no reason why those 2 pieces of information wouldn't update simultaneously. But when they are in sync, I'm now 16,900 in front of me with 15k packs left so not looking so good

Who here has gifted a card?

I ask because a few of my friends are going in on this as a team, and two of us got the pack, so now we want to gift them to a shared account so we can sell them there, have any of you guys done this?
I haven’t personally but a friend has with another friend. FYI a moment has to be owned for seven days before it can be sent as a gift.

use this to check your value of your account.
Just type in your username
Not 100% accurate but it’s a good estimate

use this to check your value of your account.
Just type in your username
Not 100% accurate but it’s a good estimate

Very nice site/feature. Thanks for sharing. I actually did this estimate in my head the other day, but this site makes it instant.

I'm in $9 out of pocket, and my collection is currently just under $2K.

Very nice site/feature. Thanks for sharing. I actually did this estimate in my head the other day, but this site makes it instant.

I'm in $9 out of pocket, and my collection is currently just under $2K.
there was also another site that i used before moment ranks but it kinda sucked
i like how moment ranks estimates the account value based on your s/n for each moment

evaluate.market is great because you can look up your specific moment and see all the actual sales. That estimate site is okay but it can be WAY off, their forumla is very simplistic and doesn't work too well when there hasn't been a lot of sales of serial numbers near yours.

It says one of my moments is worth like $1,500 but I'm having trouble selling it even at $499. Do your due diligence.

Is there a way to research how many unopened packs there are? I'm on a personal mission to get up to 5 packs before I make a decision on opening all at once or keeping them unopened.

After looking through Twitter and seeing lots of opened packs/what people got, I'm not too sad I missed out today.

This particular pack was a huge roll of the dice for the price.

I'm liquidating, gonna divest my friends from here and invest into another venture. Got the Miles Bridges dunk, Anthony Edwards dunk down the middle, and Joel Embiid jump shot vs the Celtics remaining, should be the lowest ask on each

it still TRULY amazes me that this is a product that exists and the business model is a success. Have you really thought about what just happened? 40,420 packs just got released on a whim. At $229 per pack. This company just made $9,256,180. And there were probably over 100,000 people waiting in line that missed out. And there is no physical product.

how can any other business compete with that? It’s just mind boggling to me how fast you can accrue that kind of money. Nba game Ticket sales make them like $1mill per game. But so much has to go into creating a whole damn professional game. So many moving parts. Schedules crafted way in advance, thousands of employees etc.

Not throwing shade at all I’m simply marveling at it all.

it still TRULY amazes me that this is a product that exists and the business model is a success. Have you really thought about what just happened? 40,420 packs just got released on a whim. At $229 per pack. This company just made $9,256,180. And there were probably over 100,000 people waiting in line that missed out. And there is no physical product.

how can any other business compete with that? It’s just mind boggling to me how fast you can accrue that kind of money. Nba game Ticket sales make them like $1mill per game. But so much has to go into creating a whole damn professional game. So many moving parts. Schedules crafted way in advance, thousands of employees etc.

Not throwing shade at all I’m simply marveling at it all.

It truly is genius when you think about it

They can make 400,000 packs at $25 and it will sell out

something that a bunch of designers thats good at editing video made some virtual cards with :lol:

It truly is genius when you think about it

They can make 400,000 packs at $25 and it will sell out

something that a bunch of designers thats good at editing video made some virtual cards with :lol:

that’s the other thing, NOBODY even cares about the actual thing they are buying. I’ve never heard a single soul say anything about the image quality of the vids, the angles, lighting, ANYTHING!

huge Demand for a product that technically doesn’t exist. And the thing you do see, you couldn’t care less about the actual quality of footage.

they’ve created the ability to basically print their own money(which is unlimited) at the exact time and date they want.

resources will never run out. This isn’t a factory dependent on the yield of iron ore for the year. This isn’t some unionized workforce refusing to work for low pay and safe environments.

If players went on strike and didn’t play games, they’d still have like 50 years of footage to splice up to infinity to make money off of. Just mind blowing man.

Back
Top Bottom