NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Screenshot_20210319-110146_Chrome.jpg

Nah, not at all. At least you know how close you were with Top Shot.
Not close at all other than the pre order pack which anyone could get

my brother hit on another pack just now, guess top shot gonna treat me like Nike

🤡🤡🤡

Holding on to hope that 6k people in front on me phones die, run out of data, experiences a quick power outage, lunch break ends etc, so I get a pack.

is the rudy that bad though ?

hes receiving the bounce pass from Bron

although boring dunk the set up was nice

Brother got a Kyrie Irving All-Star moment, serial number in the 80s.

Let's see if I can beat that (Lebron, Steph, Doncic, or Zion). UPDATE: Nope, got a Vucevic. Oh well.

Even the worst one should go for I'd imagine $500+ if you time it right. There's challenges attached to all of these. The first challenge is already up:

Last edited:
This is how I know it's fradulent. I noticed the same thing last time.

I got 36k, there's 30k packs so i'm 6k out right. You can only get closer if people fail to buy but can't get further, then all the suddens I was 25k+ with 25k users ahead of me, so just under the whole 6k have failed and I;m in there, now there's 23k people ahead of me with 20k packs left so somehow I moved up 6k then back 3k.

And that Gobert pack you got is trash, if I do make it I might just ebay it for 10x unopened

I just figured out the problem. The # of packs left and # of users in front of you aren't updated in sync? how much sense do that make?

Number of users in line ahead of you: 20888
Status last updated: 9:34:22 AM PT
Message last updated: 9:29 AM PT

Hello, fam! Welcome to the queue. There are 20k packs remaining.

Back
Top Bottom