NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

I see some folks on Twitter getting an LE here and there from these preorder packs.

Were the LE's randomly placed in 'some' packs? Thought it was all CC's.

*Edit. Got my preorder pack and there was indeed 1 LE in there.

Last edited:
12FA4C4E-7264-4CF7-8007-83AA12C62A03.jpeg

I got my ability to withdraw just this past week. After submitting the request to withdraw it takes another 2 weeks. I'm in no rush but the system could definitely be faster.

$999 for a pack is wild though. Those holo cards that are guaranteed worth the price tag?

I got my ability to withdraw just this past week. After submitting the request to withdraw it takes another 2 weeks. I'm in no rush but the system could definitely be faster.

$999 for a pack is wild though. Those holo cards that are guaranteed worth the price tag?

if you get the lebron james one, you can go into early retirement

In hindsight, the 15 moment requirement isn’t bad. A lot of moments to be had for less than $10 at this point. I’m just honesty salty LOL!

Would’ve had a shot if I opened some of my packs...

Like many mentioned, these requirements are nuts. Already felt this thing was suspect but now it's even more so Lol.

Def a strike quick and make your money before the hype goes to something else. Digital bball cards :lol:

B4DCD2A4-46C6-4AD4-966A-19C48CE19B8A.jpeg

Random they say as all the top spenders consistently score packs lol.
I get investing and having a certain amount of something, so that newbies can’t just jump in and score as big spenders sit on duds. But shouldn’t they have the same equal chance if all these packs are random? No one cares if a millionaire buys a million lottery tickets. The odds are the same for everyone.
There’s nothing random about this. It feels like a MLM scheme where you have to reach gold platinum triple star tier status in order to attend a conference in which you spend $1500 to see how you can sell vacation packages to unsuspecting folks. Like cmon.

there’s no qualifications to buy in the marketplace but packs are strict? How is this legal and within tax compliance?

I don't know....but I'm not mad at these big boy packs coming around every once in a while. :lol:

I was 3 cards away from qualifying but doubt I would have gone for a pack. If I had a good chunk in my Dapper account from selling I 100% would go for it.

If you do get a pack you're pretty much guaranteed to get waaaaay more in card value though than $1K.

Most thinly veiled ponzi scheme ive ever seen... ever ever. Bigger than R+F bigger than Madoff.

I have no idea how this could possibly be legal. But when this tulip mania ends alot of folks gunna be assed out.

Props to Adam Silver and his team for pulling a Fed and jus printing money outta thin air. Id say impressive. But this time last year ppl were doin those 100 dollar giving circle scams. Ppl will fall for anything, truly.

Most thinly veiled ponzi scheme ive ever seen... ever ever. Bigger than R+F bigger than Madoff.

I have no idea how this could possibly be legal. But when this tulip mania ends alot of folks gunna be assed out.

Props to Adam Silver and his team for pulling a Fed and jus printing money outta thin air. Id say impressive. But this time last year ppl were doin those 100 dollar giving circle scams. Ppl will fall for anything, truly.

I come in peace, but are you pretty familiar with block-chain tech, NFT's in general, crypto, etc?

Yes. 99.9% of people in NFTs are trying to make a quick buck. Because something is backed by blockchain doesnt mean it has any intrinsic use or value.

Back
Top Bottom