NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Yes. 99.9% of people in NFTs are trying to make a quick buck. Because something is backed by blockchain doesnt mean it has any intrinsic use or value.

The future is digital. This is only the beginning and it goes way beyond NFT's. You're going to be scratching your head even more in the years to come. :lol:

Im not scratching my head. Im looking at a gated "investment" and watching ppl buy NFTs of ppl.like OBI toppin for hundreds/thousands and saying wow.... if they gave me that money i would surely double it in crypto and keep its utility forever. But hey man the futures digital. Scoop up as many Tamigachis as you can get your hands on.

I want a marketing job for an NFT company. Easiest money u could ever make.

? O

when did you do the identity check or whatever

Last night around 8:50 ish.

Went to buy a moment and it didn't let me until I completed the identity check. They asked for a picture of the front and back of my drivers license, personal info, then you had to do some facial recognition pop up that used your camera.

Process took about 10 minutes tops. Verification email came through 5 minutes after submitting for approval.

Last night around 8:50 ish.

Went to buy a moment and it didn't let me until I completed the identity check. They asked for a picture of the front and back of my drivers license, personal info, then you had to do some facial recognition pop up that used your camera.

Process took about 10 minutes tops. Verification email came through 5 minutes after submitting for approval.
Are you sure you can withdraw? They sent me that over the weekend and pass the identity check but still nothing regarding withdrawal

Are you sure you can withdraw? They sent me that over the weekend and pass the identity check but still nothing regarding withdrawal

Yup, put in the wire request for $400 this morning and the amount has been taken (including the service fee) from my Dapper Balance. We'll see how long it takes to show up in my checking account.

Yup, put in the wire request for $400 this morning and the amount has been taken (including the service fee) from my Dapper Balance. We'll see how long it takes to show up in my checking account.
Weird, Saturday they sent me the identity check, took a few minutes got an email I passed

can’t do **** regarding withdrawal just the same thing as before saying 6-8 weeks

Yeah that's quick, I had the identity check maybe 6 weeks before I was given the ability to withdraw.

Those wondering how fast withdrawals are- I put in the request to withdraw this past Thursday, funds in the account this morning.

That’s crazy I’ve been wanting to withdraw for more than a month and still haven’t got approved

I am still waiting to withdraw after 3 weeks. i got my preorder pack today too, Danny Green, Matisse Thybulle, and George Hill. Lol $20 total based on current lowest asks

Whole setup reminds me of that Always Sunny recession episode. Spending your own money and getting dave & busters money= spending US currency and getting dapper dollars. I know it’s different but I just imagine how hilarious an episode revolving around NFT’s would be

BE315832-7BD2-498F-B64C-026062E8805C.jpeg

Yes. 99.9% of people in NFTs are trying to make a quick buck. Because something is backed by blockchain doesnt mean it has any intrinsic use or value.

I've been following this whole thing for a long time now just to try to make any sense at all out of it.

just because something is useful for logging transactions doesn't mean it's inherently useful any more than a sign-in book.

like, when sports cards came out they were some of the only examples of high-quality sports photography available at all.

it makes sense that people sought after them, and that a tradition developed around keeping originals, like comic books.

a game-worn jersey is "a piece of history," something entirely unique that physically took part in a noteworthy event...it's important that Michael Jordan wore that specific jersey the same way it's important that Jesus wore that specific shroud.

this...seems to be some kind of GIF.

even the art world comparison is kinda shaky given the value wildly fluctuates and the scene is known for money laundering.

it kinda seems like almost everybody in this is just looking for the next sucker to flip them at one day.

...that said, I really gotta figure out a way to sell people nothing.

If people would have been able to w/d freely then this woulda fell apart a while ago. Seems like they are propping it up (for the time being) with the long w/d process and periods. Imo

If people would have been able to w/d freely then this woulda fell apart a while ago. Seems like they are propping it up (for the time being) with the long w/d process and periods. Imo
And now making it so that you cant buy new packs unless you own a certain amount of moments, making people less likely to sell. This shxt is pretty sinister and genius.

Anyone jumping in on this 👀

I actually like what Topps is doing listing the out front odds.
1,084,050 total cards in the premium pack
I think I did the math right. There will be only 433 of the legendary exclusive. They should be worth more money. That's how cards have worked for decades. What the NBA did with random drops and sets and collections is just weird. And adding circulation to commons is snakey. Like with regular physical sports cards, every pack you buy you're hoping for that lotto ticket winner. Same concept with Topps

I’m in on the MLBxWAX stuff. It’s a combo of cards, clips, and other stuff in those packs so that’s unique. Ngl, I bought the Godzilla stuff from them and still haven’t figured out how to open it haha!

Back
Top Bottom