NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

go on...

Cant get thru

Got through but took forever
Screenshot_20210420-021616.png

Withdrew from topshot to my Coinbase and it took about 4 days. I’m over this topshot stuff I’m cashing out couple bands from a few hundred

I've been trying to buy Premiums and can't get through.

Edit: Actually it looks like I've been charged and the NFT section in my WAX account is taking forever to load. Can't even see my Godzilla pack.

Last edited:
Withdrew from topshot to my Coinbase and it took about 4 days. I’m over this topshot stuff I’m cashing out couple bands from a few hundred

nice work! Yeah I think this cute little gimmick is pretty much over with. Smart to cash out before you can’t

Nothing specific, just observation. Fairly new, inactive users buying card #34015 out of 35000 for 1k from another fairly new inactive user, while the #6 card sold for 14 etc.
No lies told here. I've been seeing it for a while myself. I even had a card with a serial # of 4 go for 75% less than a card that was ranked in the 30,000s. People hooking up their boys or just washing money.

With that being said....keep making what you can until you can't anymore. Whatever extra you can get is better than 0. I withdraw as fast as possible and leave a small amount for purchases.

Dam didnt even get a chance to make a dime and yall jumping ship?

Guess i should start selling my unopened packs on ebay then

-Own 1+ Metallic Gold LE Moments; or

-Own 2+ Rare Moments; or

-Own 15+ Moments

Additionally, you must also have spent at least $99 on the Marketplace, excluding pack purchases.

Welp :lol:

-Own 2+ Rare Moments; or

-Own 15+ Moments

Additionally, you must also have spent at least $99 on the Marketplace, excluding pack purchases.

It's crazy how they won't consider the Moments in unopened packs LOL! I've spent over $100 in marketplace and have 7 Moments but more than required if they considered unopened packs..SMH...

Sold all my moments, but will still try for only the cheap packs in the future hoping to get a player that I like :lol:

-Own 2+ Rare Moments; or

-Own 15+ Moments

Yea, I'll hold onto my moments in hopes they go up somehow but I'm out.

Fleeeeece.

Sooooo nobody even attempted this drop? Yeah this game is over.

this 🤡 *** fool Lucky13s Lucky13s really went back and deleted every single post he made in this thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who else got blocked by dude for just asking questions? Bert. Bert. maybe? Somebody else tag lucky to come in here and hype things up more. His temper tantrums were entertaining.

missed it by one moment lol. I had sent 3 to another account.I shoulda bought a cheap one

633FC07D-580F-417D-8ADD-001749A31E0B.png

all im left with is a common Kawhi moment and 27.95 in dapper bucks (2.95 when you consider they charge $25 to withdraw :lol:)

spent a total of 18 real bucks after everything was said and done...glad I didnt spend more.

Back
Top Bottom