NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Nuggets vs. Jazz (Jazz Lead 3-2) Game 6 -ESPN- 10:30pm FRIDAY

Uh yea so the Nuggets aren't showing too much heart right now.

Deron
sick.gif
sick.gif
...if we end up beating the Thunder, he may avg. 30 and 20 on us if Fish guards him.

denver has outplayed them so far yet the jazz still have a halftime lead

this bodes well
pimp.gif

wrap it up

to me Jr smith is like what Manu Ginobili is to the spurs. Whenever he plays well they win.

I'm only watching this series to see if Boozer and Kmart will engage in a fist fight... been waiting that to happen for years
laugh.gif

So we got the W. The bad news is we are pretty banged up. The good news is the Jazz came to play tonight and send us home...and we still won. D-Will and Boozer killed us and we pulled it out. If we can slow them down just a little bit, we can take game 6

Nene being hurt will be a big loss but Petro hustles more and plays way harder.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Nene being hurt will be a big loss but Petro hustles more and plays way harder.
pretty much.

5 shot attempts in the last two games and no defensive resistance against Boozer

Originally Posted by SHUGES

e58dde052c00fab6e8ace16425157cf7-getty-98348504ge025_jazz_nuggets.jpg

Is that Joe Mauer's uncle? 
Anyways, Deron Williams is the first NBA player to get 20/10 in the first five games in a series. Amazing.. I enjoy watching Nuggets play, but I am rooting for the Jazz. Deron Williams is one of my favorite ballers. 

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Nene has sprained knee, not torn ACL[/h1]

DENVER (AP)—The Denver Nuggets flew to Salt Lake City on Thursday withoutinjured center Nene but relieved that their big man only has a hyperextendedleft knee and not a torn ACL as feared.

Nene might even be able to play Sunday night if the Nuggets can beat theUtah Jazz in Game 6 Friday night and force a Game 7.

Seeing Nene back on the court this weekend seemed like a remote possibilitywhen he painfully hobbled off the court in the first half of Denver’s 116-102win in Game 5 at the Pepsi Center.

b

An MRI on Thursday, however, revealed no ligament or meniscus damage, only asprain, the team said.

Nene tore the ACL in his right knee in the 2005-06 opener and missed theremainder of the season.

Nene averaged 13.8 points and seven rebounds in the first four games of thisseries and he had four assists to go with two points and a rebound in 14 minutesWednesday night before his knee-to-knee collision with Carlos Boozer(notes) sent himcrumpling to the floor and then hobbling off to the locker room in pain.

“I just saw him go down, the shot went up. The next thing I know he was onthe ground,

You can tell the Nuggets have not changed their focus from a regular season mentality to a playoff one. I doubt they'll pull this one out, but if they do it will be purely on talent.

I still can't believe Karl used such a short rotation when Petro and Graham should have been used a lot more during the regular season. And I still can't believe the Nuggets still don't have a signature half-court offense. Iso after iso, after iso....
smh.gif

This one is over, btw.

Back
Top Bottom