NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Nuggets vs. Jazz (Jazz Lead 3-2) Game 6 -ESPN- 10:30pm FRIDAY

MELO!
sick.gif

Damn Carmelo just stepped all over the Utah defense all on his own. I like when he gets pumped up probably more than any other player in the league

yo... what happened to Paul Millsap? the way he played last year I thought he was gonna be a PROBLEM

Am I the only one who gets mad/confused that TNT change the score BEFORE a player makes a basket... it's like they already know what shot will go in.

I be lookin at the score waitin for it too change after a bucket is made... but its already changed.

laugh.gif

I hear you Jordan.
laugh.gif

I see a basket made, look at the score and nothing happens leaving me all confused.

They be putting em up with the ball halfway down the rim.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Am I the only one who gets mad/confused that TNT change the score BEFORE a player makes a basket... it's like they already know what shot will go in.

I be lookin at the score waitin for it too change after a bucket is made... but its already changed.

laugh.gif

their statistician or score keeper has a QUICK finger.
yo straight up I've SEEN them have to roll it back after the bucket a couple times. I thought it was cuz i was on the east coast like damn maybe thy got the live feed... its almost scary tonight tho
laugh.gif

Win or lose, I'm already a bit disappointed with Denver's effort tonight.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom