NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Nuggets vs. Jazz (Jazz Lead 3-2) Game 6 -ESPN- 10:30pm FRIDAY

champ bailey
pimp.gif

No Mr. Big Shot tonight in the clutch.

Let the flood gates open now with Nuggets fans crying about how the refs cos them the game tonight.

Great game. Watched this while reading Simulacra and Simulation. Nice back forth between exciting sports and engaging prose. Billups took that 3 kind of early.

lol at kenny "if you do it too much youll go blind" and then chuck saying kenny would look like arnold if it really worked
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
this was NOT an upset

Technically, it is. 3 vs. 6, right?

Utah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love watching this team play. Hard-nosed, smart, tough basketball. How the hell can Denver allow a team missing two starters to win a game in their building? Inexcusable.

Jazz's roster consisting of 6 2nd rounders and four players who weren't drafted at all
eek.gif
Sloan is a freakin' mastermind.

Can't wait for Game 3.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Scoop83

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
this was NOT an upset

Technically, it is. 3 vs. 6, right?

Utah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love watching this team play. Hard-nosed, smart, tough basketball. How the hell can Denver allow a team missing two starters to win a game in their building? Inexcusable.

Jazz's roster consisting of 6 2nd rounders and four players who weren't drafted at all
eek.gif
Sloan is a freakin' mastermind.

Can't wait for Game 3.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

No it's the 4 vs. 5 seed match up and both teams finished with the same regular season record of 53-29
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scoop83

How the hell can Denver allow a team missing two starters to win a game in their building? Inexcusable.
Exactly what I said earlier.
smh.gif

Even if Denver had won, they had ZERO to be proud of in this game.

Terrible, terrible performance all around. Every starter had at least 5 fouls for Denver.
eek.gif
sick.gif

And Melo fouling out?

e58dde052c00fab6e8ace16425157cf7-getty-98348504ge025_jazz_nuggets.jpg

No superstar should be in that position (5 fouls) in crunch-time.

I partly blame him (4 offensive fouls
sick.gif
), partly blame the refs ("The officials blew the call, however. CJ Miles stepped out of boundsbefore Anthony fouled him, but the crew didn’t see it and Miles made both freethrows for a 110-107 lead..."), but mostly blame Dantley for that.

0dfd725a01bfeb01251dc4b9c0e48dfd-getty-98348504ge035_jazz_nuggets.jpg

Yeah, you mad right now. As well you should be.

tired.gif

Is it just me who thinks that Denver is the most talented team in the NBA that should be title contenders but somehow dont deliver? I mean they have Melo & Billups as All Stars with a good center and back up center, a good back up point guard, a good rebounding/defender in Martin and an explosive bench scorer in Jr Smith but still they dont quite get how to get the job done. Is it the coaching or the immaturity of the players???

Back
Top Bottom