NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Nuggets vs. Jazz (Jazz Lead 3-2) Game 6 -ESPN- 10:30pm FRIDAY

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Is it just me who thinks that Denver is the most talented team in the NBA that should be title contenders but somehow dont deliver? I mean they have Melo & Billups as All Stars with a good center and back up center, a good back up point guard, a good rebounding/defender in Martin and an explosive bench scorer in Jr Smith but still they dont quite get how to get the job done. Is it the coaching or the immaturity of the players???

co-sign. they just don't have any discipline with or w/o George Karl there.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Is it just me who thinks that Denver is the most talented team in the NBA that should be title contenders but somehow dont deliver? I mean they have Melo & Billups as All Stars with a good center and back up center, a good back up point guard, a good rebounding/defender in Martin and an explosive bench scorer in Jr Smith but still they dont quite get how to get the job done. Is it the coaching or the immaturity of the players???
Co-sign.  They seem to have all the pieces but just can't seem to get it together.  I still say Denver is winning this series but after last night, i'm not too confident with my pick.

They definitely need George Karl back, he'll discipline his players while the one at the moment just encourages them

They also need Chauncey to get it together. He has a tendency to ignore Melo and go into "Mr. Big Shot" mode at the wrong moments. The last 2 months or so he's been somewhat shaky.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

They also need Chauncey to get it together. He has a tendency to ignore Melo and go into "Mr. Big Shot" mode at the wrong moments. The last 2 months or so he's been somewhat shaky.

QFT

This squad lacks leadership and solid decision making skills.  Chauncey hasn't been Mr. Big Shot since he was in Detroit and often times his decisions are even more costly than JR's.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by Scoop83

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
this was NOT an upset

Technically, it is. 3 vs. 6, right?

Utah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love watching this team play. Hard-nosed, smart, tough basketball. How the hell can Denver allow a team missing two starters to win a game in their building? Inexcusable.

Jazz's roster consisting of 6 2nd rounders and four players who weren't drafted at all
eek.gif
Sloan is a freakin' mastermind.

Can't wait for Game 3.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

No it's the 4 vs. 5 seed match up and both teams finished with the same regular season record of 53-29
laugh.gif
Whoops
laugh.gif
Still, even with a healthy Utah squad, I do think Denver is the more talented and legit team. A lotta people had them going to the Western Conference finals, and they're giving away games they should be winning. Not a good sign. I'm interested to see how they come out in Game 3. If they were getting frustrated so easily in Denver, I can only imagine what'll take place in Utah.
nerd.gif

Wow and the ref has perfect view of it. Absolute trash officials.

I still think the Nuggets are in control of the series. They will adjust (They prolly went into the game thinking it was a gimmie since Okur went down) and get the win tonight. And take the series in 6.

I hope the refs let them play a little because last game they were whistle happy. I just hate how "Playing Defense" in the league has turned into, who can slide under an offensive player who is already in the air to take the charge. I think if a player is already in the air you shouldnt be able to slide under him. I mean once hes up how is a supposed to avoid you? If your there before he leaves his feet then fine. But dudes just hawk that circle and wait to come "help" once a player leaves his feet. The league is sooooo soft now. What ever happened to hard playoff fouls? Now if you breathe on the guy wrong its a technical.

/Rant

Well im hoping for a good game and a Nuggets win.

If the Nuggets arent the worst reffed team in the NBA I dont know who is. Soooooooo many BS calls against them in this game right now. And I thought the NBA was gonna cut down on the flopping by fining guys. The Jazz flop around more than a fish otu of water out there.

Granted they arent playing the best ball out there right now. But they are getting everything called against them and all they have to do is breathe on a Jazz player and the blow the whistle.

Since that Melo commercial first aired. Melo and the Nuggs have been disgusting. Karma at its best. smh

I love this Denver squad. 
laugh.gif

If both Dallas and Denver go out in the first round I am going to die laughing I think. 

This fool just banked in a 3 point shot from the top of the key.. Ya time to change the channel

Back
Top Bottom