NBA WILL Have Sponsors' Ads On Jerseys In 2013-14 Season

Pretty cool if you ask me. LIke said numerous times in this thread, soccer CAKES off indorsments. It's all about money folks. People still buy Soccer jerseys with a big *** "AON" on the front or even when Real Madrid had "SEAMON (SP?)" on the front, people still copped worldwide.
i buy a ton of jerseys...NO soccer jerseys cuz of all da ridiculous ads

ads annoy me on this message board, you think imma stomach em on my wardrobe?
sick.gif

Not a fan of this and if they do this, the jerseys they sell will also have the Ads and I won't buy that or wear them. Just wear the jerseys I have now and buy some M&N basketball jerseys.

I actually think ads on other country basketball jerseys look kinda cool. The Philippines have tons of ads on their jerseys but for some reason they look pretty good still.

That being said, it just doesnt look right on an NBA jersey. A small chest patch is nothing though.

Pretty cool if you ask me. LIke said numerous times in this thread, soccer CAKES off indorsments. It's all about money folks. People still buy Soccer jerseys with a big *** "AON" on the front or even when Real Madrid had "SEAMON (SP?)" on the front, people still copped worldwide.
i buy a ton of jerseys...NO soccer jerseys cuz of all da ridiculous ads

ads annoy me on this message board, you think imma stomach em on my wardrobe? :x

Man i dont mind it. im opposite, i have tons of soccer jerseys with ads on them. Its the norm. Your right tho, idk how i feel with ads being on a nba jersey because we're not used to it. Imagine ads on NFL jerseys haha

Back
Top Bottom