NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/damon-wayans-defend-bill-cosby_55ec5680e4b002d5c0764311

"I don’t believe that he was raping, I think he was in relationships with all of them," Wayans continued. "And then he was like, ‘You know what, it’s '78. It don’t work no more. I can’t get it up for any of y’all. Bye, *******. And now they’re like, ‘Oh really? Rape!’"

"For anybody who was raped by Bill Cosby, I'm sorry and I hope you get justice," he said, only to then call out "all the other *******" who just didn't take responsibility for their actions.

What an herb.

And ppl in the Breakfast Club interview talmbout great interview :lol:

Spoke on another mans pocket

And made light of rape

Corny

I appreciate that he spoke his mind and didn't keep it PC.

I definitely think Bill is guilty for some, if not a lot of those rapes, but I also think that not all 40 of those chicks were raped...

But who knows...

Last edited:
The whole Wayans family been sus. I'm not surprised it's Damon making light of rape. Kenan need to set that ***** straight.

As for these stories by these women about Cosby :x Son just spilling his seed wantonly on these women. Then got the nerve to ask one the next time he saw them if they reported :smh:

:lol: There's a line though.

Right joke, right comedian, right delivery you can get away with a date rape joke and it can actually be funny in context.

All them brothers got daughters for the most part. Doubt they'd dismiss it so easily then. We talking about actual rape now. Real life accusations and damn near confessions.

Last edited:
just wish these other hollywood rapist and child predators got their just due.....dudes still be getting them checks regardless of the open hollywood secrets 

word to these X-Men movies 

This is strange. I've legit never heard somebody say this before. I've always heard he was the most talented/funniest. I know he's he second richest wayans. i guess we're all entitled to our opinions though

Marlon > Keenan > Shawn (his Denzel impression will forever be funny) >>>Damon. See '06 BET awards for reference

Shawn was never funny to me. Marlon I can somewhat tolerate. But they, together, do too much physical comedy and too much anti-hetero comedy. Especially Shawn.

Shawn was never funny to me. Marlon I can somewhat tolerate. But they, together, do too much physical comedy and too much anti-hetero comedy. Especially Shawn.
i used to think dont be a menace was funny when i was in elementary. go try to watch it now. horrible . used to think they were all funny. they comedy aged like milk. none of them are funny to me. 

i used to think dont be a menace was funny when i was in elementary. go try to watch it now. horrible . used to think they were all funny. they comedy aged like milk. none of them are funny to me. 

You're trippin. Movie is still classic AF. Grandma from 227 telling Shawn "you still hit like a *****" COMEDY!

Back
Top Bottom