NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Bill's body count gotta be somewhere in the thousands. Probably was jumping off the top rope with Wilt back in the day too :smh:

Bill's body count gotta be somewhere in the thousands. Probably was jumping off the top rope with Wilt back in the day too :smh:

***** been out here for 50+ years, there is no telling how many women he did this to.

There's some who died and some who still won't come forward, dude is one of the biggest known serial rapists in history and he won't ever do a day in jail. :smh:

I still can't get over the audacity of this sick coward telling young black men to pull their pants up when his wart covered *** was showing behind closed doors.

He's an embarrassment to the black race, the human race and I wish he and the other people like him didn't even exist.

Isn't it wild how the most judgmental folks have the most skeletons in the closet? I always turn a side eye when people start looking down on others heavily. Like the dude who opposes gay rights but has random gay sex in airport bathrooms.

***** been out here for 50+ years, there is no telling how many women he did this to.

There's some who died and some who still won't come forward, dude is one of the biggest known serial rapists in history and he won't ever do a day in jail.
mean.gif

I still can't get over the audacity of this sick coward telling young black men to pull their pants up when his wart covered *** was showing behind closed doors.

He's an embarrassment to the black race, the human race and I wish he and the other people like him didn't even exist.
Damn

Isn't it wild how the most judgmental folks have the most skeletons in the closet? I always turn a side eye when people start looking down on others heavily. Like the dude who opposes gay rights but has random gay sex in airport bathrooms.

Yup the people who ***** about lazy people tend to be lazy themselves
Homophobes tend to be bi
So on and so on

Can't get with anybody trying to makes this a race issue, and I'm very quick to point out some racist ****.

Just because people have shady pasts doesn't mean something like rape can't happen to them.

Man, Tariq Nasheed went in on this Cosby thing. Cosby should send him a check.
tariq only has pull with black extremists/conspiracists....

and they already think this whole thing is the white man trying to damage cosby

Tariq aint convincing anybody with real power to rethink cosby's guilt

Not that there aren't folks that salivate at the thought of putting a prominent black figure down, and are probably helping drive this story, but how would that preclude Bill from still being in the wrong here? So much better topics to get behind if you want to uplift the black community.

It comes off as apologetic by saying Cosby is an embarrassment to the Black race.

Its like saying Roof is embarrassment to the White race.

I thought we are off race like that.

Hes just a person, not a Black person.

Last edited:
Tariq ain't even talk about race. He was breaking down the stories that the women have told and how they don't add up. None of us know the truth about any of this **** but he made some good points.

Can't get with anybody trying to makes this a race issue, and I'm very quick to point out some racist ****.

Just because people have shady pasts doesn't mean something like rape can't happen to them.

Rapists usually target them on purpose because they know people are likely to not believe them and bring their past or ancillary details about their lives up to discredit them if they do speak up.

Tariq ain't even talk about race. He was breaking down the stories that the women have told and how they don't add up. None of us know the truth about any of this **** but he made some good points.
Yep
Hope this isn't that your story doesn't add up and "he made good points" cuz he doesn't understand how a rape victim would behave and react after being drugged and violated.

Hope this isn't that your story doesn't add up and "he made good points" cuz he doesn't understand how a rape victim would behave and react after being drugged and violated.
I don't think he really got into how a rape victim acts and feels though. I think more so looking at some of the "victims" history and criminal backgrounds. Essentially a lot of those women have holes in their story. I'm by no means downplaying rape or it's severity. 

Back
Top Bottom