NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Also please read this lamekilla lamekilla , then you will understand my position

http://www.southernct.edu/sexual-misconduct/facts.html

You probably won't agree still, but your statements sound like what rape culture engenders

its not that serious b, all home boy is saying is as a woman you play a large part in where things​ go or not, if you ever have a daughter i doubt your gonna tell her "do whatever you want, its up to da man to control himself" >D

obviously no one is letting Cosby off da hook, what is merely being conveyed is not unlike "don't walk around da south Bronx @ 3am with all your jewelry on looking like a mark, **** will happen to you" whether its against da law or not.

Boy this thread took a hellova turn
But there circumstances with everything. People drink during business meetings but how often are those meetings one on one, with the opposite sex in the married person's home while their spouse isn't around. These are the details that are being thrown to the side. Not one time did any of these women concern themselves with the possibility that the scenario wasn't safe?

I know my boy well enough to accept a drink from him though. Did these women know Bill well enough to accept a drink from him? If they did, did they think his wife would approve of that? If they didn't know him well enough, should they have felt comfortable being in his home one on one? Am I wrong for thinking that a grown woman should assess these variables in her head?
As stated business and drinks go together often, especially in Hollywood and especially dealing with richer/wealthier people. Even with men and women, single and married, gay and straight. Everybody does business, "everybody" drinks. So there's that.
So Bill Cosby was this known unsafe sexual predator?
And here's where the whole unsafe scenario falls flat. Even now Bill has a huge reputation of being a great and honorable man. To find a person back then would second guess a drink mixed by bill would leave you hard-pressed. Bill was trusted and you felt safe. Similar to sitting down and having a drink with Obama you could say.

If Barack offer you a drink coming from the kitchen that you didn't ask for you declining because Barry, with no priors or rumors, might rape you? C'mon man.

It's a logical concept that women, should take all factors into mind when out but to use THIS CASE as an example it ain't gonna work. Did they have a lapse in judgment and get too comfortable? Sure, but at that time I'd have to assume there was nothing fishy about THE Bill Cosby fixing them a drink to discuss furthering their career, current events, life stories, or just shootin' the sh**
I also don't appreciate the insinuation that men are inherently rapey once they're intoxicated
And then there's this. If anything sitting with a married man should make you MORE comfortable that he wouldn't do anything because he's committed himself to someone.

Why should a victim be shamed for being raped? I'm not shaming any woman for being taken advantage of. Take the fact that these women were taken advantage of out the equation and I would still ask "why are you drinking with a married man in a private setting?"

As a black man, im definitely aware of this. And anytime I go out after midnight, I will assess any potential risk I could run into and act accordingly.
Why is this such a dangerous situation that needs to be avoided?

Also please read this lamekilla lamekilla , then you will understand my position

You probably won't agree still, but your statements sound like what rape culture engenders

its not that serious b, all home boy is saying is as a woman you play a large part in where things​ go or not, if you ever have a daughter i doubt your gonna tell her "do whatever you want, its up to da man to control himself" >D

obviously no one is letting Cosby off da hook, what is merely being conveyed is not unlike "don't walk around da south Bronx @ 3am with all your jewelry on looking like a mark, **** will happen to you" whether its against da law or not.
It's one thing to teach your daughter common sense (obviously should be taught). But when they get raped, are you going to shame them and say "you shouldn't have gone out that night?" It will make them more unlikely to go to the police when they become a victim.

This is specifically what the article talks about!

You were a victim of armed robbery. Would you have liked it after the situation if one to tell you "oh you shouldn't have been at that place doe?" or "you shouldn't have acted that flashy" Like bruh, it's too late, that BAD **** happened.

This was a very informative read and I can wholeheartedly understand where you are coming from as it pertains to my position and how it may come off as insensitive. I feel as though expecting for a woman to make better judgement in any situation where you are with a man you are not familiar with in an environment that you are not familiar with is not unfair or being malicious.

This was a very informative read and I can wholeheartedly understand where you are coming from as it pertains to my position and how it may come off as insensitive. I feel as though expecting for a woman to make better judgement in any situation where you are with a man you are not familiar with in an environment that you are not familiar with is not unfair or being malicious.
Telling a woman or man to be aware of her/his surroundings is one thing.
Chastising a rape victim after the crime happened is another.
This is where I draw the line as many rape victims often become mentally fragile after the act and fear of retaliation for reporting it. To tell them "ah you should have known better dude" doesn't make it any better.

Last edited:
So the next time I drink alone with one of my female friends (which I do often), I should tell her to go home because she's opening herself to possible rape?

Sounds like some sick Mike Pence @$@$

Last edited:
Boy this thread took a hellova turn

As stated business and drinks go together often, especially in Hollywood and especially dealing with richer/wealthier people. Even with men and women, single and married, gay and straight. Everybody does business, "everybody" drinks. So there's that.

And here's where the whole unsafe scenario falls flat. Even now Bill has a huge reputation of being a great and honorable man. To find a person back then would second guess a drink mixed by bill would leave you hard-pressed. Bill was trusted and you felt safe. Similar to sitting down and having a drink with Obama you could say.

If Barack offer you a drink coming from the kitchen that you didn't ask for you declining because Barry, with no priors or rumors, might rape you? C'mon man.

It's a logical concept that women, should take all factors into mind when out but to use THIS CASE as an example it ain't gonna work. Did they have a lapse in judgment and get too comfortable? Sure, but at that time I'd have to assume there was nothing fishy about THE Bill Cosby fixing them a drink to discuss furthering their career, current events, life stories, or just shootin' the sh**

And then there's this. If anything sitting with a married man should make you MORE comfortable that he wouldn't do anything because he's committed himself to someone.

Just because drinking is the norm in Hollywood doesn't mean that it can't put you in a precarious situation. If you drink around people you don't know that well and once you sober up you realize your phone and wallet have been stolen, you're going to immediately absolve yourself of all blame because stealing is wrong and the people that stole your stuff shouldn't have done that? Or are you going to hold yourself partly responsible for drinking with people you didn't know that well? And I'm not drinking with anyone I don't know that well, Barack, Michael Jordan, it doesn't matter. If I don't have someone I can trust around me or I'm not in a setting that I know well, that isn't going down. And I'm ESPECIALLY going to preach that same logic to my daughter if I have one.

Why is this such a dangerous situation that needs to be avoided?

Because there's nothing there that could benefit a woman. Many business dealing are handled over food as well, why not a restaurant? Why does it have to be a one on one private setting? But apparently telling Bill Cosby no was out the question.

It's one thing to teach your daughter common sense (obviously should be taught). But when they get raped, are you going to shame them and say "you shouldn't have gone out that night?" It will make them more unlikely to go to the police when they become a victim.

This is specifically what the article talks about!

You were a victim of armed robbery. Would you have liked it after the situation if one to tell you "oh you shouldn't have been at that place doe?" or "you shouldn't have acted that flashy" Like bruh, it's too late, that BAD **** happened.

You don't think the police would ask you "why were you out 3am in the morning with jewelry on in this bad neighborhood?"

Just because drinking is the norm in Hollywood doesn't mean that it can't put you in a precarious situation. If you drink around people you don't know that well and once you sober up you realize your phone and wallet have been stolen, you're going to immediately absolve yourself of all blame because stealing is wrong and the people that stole your stuff shouldn't have done that? Or are you going to hold yourself partly responsible for drinking with people you didn't know that well? And I'm not drinking with anyone I don't know that well, Barack, Michael Jordan, it doesn't matter. If I don't have someone I can trust around me or I'm not in a setting that I know well, that isn't going down. And I'm ESPECIALLY going to preach that same logic to my daughter if I have one.
A one on one drink with a married man is GUARANTEED to lead to something negative? GEEZUS.

No one is telling you that you're wrong for teaching your daughters or any woman to have common sense.

It's when you make the victim feel like they are the one to blame or have caused the act is where you sound wild insensitive and inflammatory towards the situation.

It's that simple. I try to place myself in the rape victims shoes and be empathetic towards their situation instead of treating them like **** or saying something they would cause them to become more emotionally distressed. Because I seen and heard **** like this.

I had a friend who was a rape victim. She was at a party and got drunk. A man took a advantage and raped her. Was it her fault that she got raped at a party filled with mostly friends? No it isn't. But many people like lamekilla gave her the same response and she decided to not report the dude to the police. :smh:

Last edited:
So the next time I drink alone with one of my female friends (which I do often), I should tell her to go home because she's opening herself to possible rape?

Were these women friends of Bill Cosby that drank with him regularly? Details are being ignored for the sake of trying to paint a picture with broad strokes.

so lamekilla its ok to rape prostitutes because of their profession?

come on b

:lol: fam what? Where did that come from?

A one on one drink with a married man is GUARANTEED to lead to something negative? GEEZUS.

You left out private setting

No one is telling you that you're wrong for teaching your daughters or any woman to have common sense.

It's when you make the victim feel like they are the one to blame or have caused the act is where you sound wild insensitive and inflammatory towards the situation.

It's that simple. I try to place myself in the rape victims shoes and be empathetic towards their situation instead of treating them like **** or saying something they would cause them to become more emotionally distressed. Because I seen and heard **** like this.

I had a friend who was a rape victim. She was at a party and got drunk. A man took a advantage and raped her. Was it her fault that she got raped at a party filled with mostly friends? No it isn't. But many people like lamekilla gave her the same response and she decided to not report the dude to the police. :smh:

I think I've shared this story on NT before but there was girl I was obsessed with in college. Me and her were getting to know each other and both promoted parties in college together so I was pretty fond of her. She was very attractive and lots of guys were always giving her attention so I tried to play my role but would get jealous every now and then. She put me in the friend zone quick but I felt like at the time that was the way to get with a chick like that. One thing about her though was that she was always getting really drunk and for someone that got as much attention as her from the opposite sex it was always uncomfortable watching her get groped on while sloppy drunk dancing. We would talk about it amongst our circle of mutual friends but she would always laugh it off as just having a good time. One night there was a situation where she was drunk and 3 guys were all over her and I was watching and felt like the situation was looking very dicey. I went over there and grabbed her and told her to come on and she snatched away. I grab her again and she snatched away from me and said "Stop trying to baby me, I barely know you" and I started getting laughed at by all the dudes around her. I went back to my dorm room embarrassed and vowing to never talk to her again with all my pride balled up. I woke up the next morning to text messages about a meeting we needed to have amongst promoters and how campus police needed to talk to us. Ol girl had got raped later that night after I had left. I begun to tear up because I KNEW the situation didn't look good and as much as I tried to get her away, I let my pride deter from my goal which was to get her away from that situation. I was equally mad at her for continually putting herself in a beyond stupid situation and not assessing the ramifications and for shaming me when I did the thinking for her. The guys that took advantage of her were apprehended and it wasn't because she chose to speak to the police, she didn't want to come forward. It was because many of us saw the situation she was in an knew something negative could happen and were able to identify faces involved. I'll never forget the way she looked at me the first time I saw her afterwards. She started crying and I started crying. She told me how sorry she was and I told her there was no need to be, but I left the promotion group and rarely spoke to her since the incident.

Fast forward 8 years later and she's a flight attendant for Delta airlines. I see her every so often and check on her when she's in town but there's always a part of me that feels like I failed her. I'm more cognizant of an unsatisfactory situation when it comes to alcohol than most. As a woman, do your due diligence. Assess any and every situation. Do not ever allow yourself to have no control in a situation. You either know your surroundings, or know the people. Have someone who's watching you and you watch them. Even doing all that doesn't guarantee that you're not a sexual predator's target but you reduce the risk.

So married man gets a few drinks with a woman in a private setting and he is NOTHING positive can be done in that situation? 100% chance something negative will come out of that?

Do we need to lock up married men who drink with women in private settings? Do single men have a chance to not chance not to cause damage to women who they drink with in private settings or does the marriage ceremony cause  some sort of awakening?

this is silly

Last edited:
Whole things is a circus. Bill liked doping up females. He admitted as much. What happened after probably ranged from consent to, what happened last night, to I think Bill took some p last night but I'm trying to come up so I'll act like it was nothing. Is Bill a serial rapist? According to the trial, no. Is he the type of dude you wanna leave your aunt alone with? Hell no.

Last edited:
Na but a women shouldn't be privately drinking with a married man honestly, unless they known each other all their life this is my opinion tho

I once went out with this girl a couple times, we worked together, she had pretty eyes nice rack slim no *** but whatever. She really seemed to enjoy talking to me so we went out to dinner and obviously had a few drinks, after that we messed around....I started to notice that the messing around and the sex was only after drinks...she shared that she does this with men she doesn't know why, she wasn't interested in me I could have been the Cookie Monster and after the same amount drinks she would open those legs

She told me, after we stopped messing around, she's been in situations where she wakes up and dude is on top of her, she don't kno who he is, other dudes have locked her in a room she hasn't had a great life when it comes to men...but there's nothing I can cause she goes looking for that

@lamekilla there's nothing you could of have done, she was gonna eventually get raped...if you would have pressed her to go with you that she would have embarrassed you more, been mad at you, making you apologize...then later when you wasn't around to save her someone was gonna get her because she loves the attention

lamekilla lamekilla i think it's more essential to teach our sons or friends to not be taking advantage of intoxicated or drugged out women tbh

Because at the end of the day, even if a woman were to leave themselves susceptible to a situation where they could potentially be raped, a man with morals would and should not take advantage of it.

Na but a women shouldn't be privately drinking with a married man honestly, unless they known each other all their life this is my opinion tho

I once went out with this girl a couple times, we worked together, she had pretty eyes nice rack slim no *** but whatever. She really seemed to enjoy talking to me so we went out to dinner and obviously had a few drinks, after that we messed around....I started to notice that the messing around and the sex was only after drinks...she shared that she does this with men she doesn't know why, she wasn't interested in me I could have been the Cookie Monster and after the same amount drinks she would open those legs

She told me, after we stopped messing around, she's been in situations where she wakes up and dude is on top of her, she don't kno who he is, other dudes have locked her in a room she hasn't had a great life when it comes to men...but there's nothing I can cause she goes looking for that

Why is "married" so important that y'all feel the need to include it?

Do y'all think men are naturally inclined to sleep with any kind of woman if they are drinking? Why are the women being chastised for making bad choices but the men who are sleeping with these same women ignored? It's accepted that sleeping with a drunk woman is socially accepted as rape so why aren't these men being asked to make better decisions and not sleep with women that have been drinking?

Were these women friends of Bill Cosby that drank with him regularly? Details are being ignored for the sake of trying to paint a picture with broad strokes.

so lamekilla its ok to rape prostitutes because of their profession?

come on b

:lol: fam what? Where did that come from?

I think I've shared this story on NT before but there was girl I was obsessed with in college. Me and her were getting to know each other and both promoted parties in college together so I was pretty fond of her. She was very attractive and lots of guys were always giving her attention so I tried to play my role but would get jealous every now and then. She put me in the friend zone quick but I felt like at the time that was the way to get with a chick like that. One thing about her though was that she was always getting really drunk and for someone that got as much attention as her from the opposite sex it was always uncomfortable watching her get groped on while sloppy drunk dancing. We would talk about it amongst our circle of mutual friends but she would always laugh it off as just having a good time. One night there was a situation where she was drunk and 3 guys were all over her and I was watching and felt like the situation was looking very dicey. I went over there and grabbed her and told her to come on and she snatched away. I grab her again and she snatched away from me and said "Stop trying to baby me, I barely know you" and I started getting laughed at by all the dudes around her. I went back to my dorm room embarrassed and vowing to never talk to her again with all my pride balled up. I woke up the next morning to text messages about a meeting we needed to have amongst promoters and how campus police needed to talk to us. Ol girl had got raped later that night after I had left. I begun to tear up because I KNEW the situation didn't look good and as much as I tried to get her away, I let my pride deter from my goal which was to get her away from that situation. I was equally mad at her for continually putting herself in a beyond stupid situation and not assessing the ramifications and for shaming me when I did the thinking for her. The guys that took advantage of her were apprehended and it wasn't because she chose to speak to the police, she didn't want to come forward. It was because many of us saw the situation she was in an knew something negative could happen and were able to identify faces involved. I'll never forget the way she looked at me the first time I saw her afterwards. She started crying and I started crying. She told me how sorry she was and I told her there was no need to be, but I left the promotion group and rarely spoke to her since the incident.

Fast forward 8 years later and she's a flight attendant for Delta airlines. I see her every so often and check on her when she's in town but there's always a part of me that feels like I failed her. I'm more cognizant of an unsatisfactory situation when it comes to alcohol than most. As a woman, do your due diligence. Assess any and every situation. Do not ever allow yourself to have no control in a situation. You either know your surroundings, or know the people. Have someone who's watching you and you watch them. Even doing all that doesn't guarantee that you're not a sexual predator's target but you reduce the risk.
You soft b.

And none of this story justifies your bull **** reasoning.

Coming off like a real piece of **** scumbag in here. Low key blaming rape victims cuz they were in a situation you have a clear warped bias on because in an experience you had you failed and feel guilty.

I'll be all the way clear, it doesnt matter if its a known trollop with a married man in a private setting who is known to be aggressive.

None of that puts the blame on the rape victim. I don't care if all the women intended gonna be sex with a married man or a dude with a gf. None of that changes that the blame for rape is on the rapist.

Sounding insanely stupid in this thread.

I mean c'mon we talking about women who were raped by a serial rapist and your response is lets acknowledge the women who put themselves in that situation with a married man and their accountability. The **** for?

One is rape and the other is some seedy lowlife implication that because they may have wanted to have an affair they deserved to be raped.

**** all of yall on that bull ****.

Last edited:
Married is mentioned bc it provides context.
What does being married have to do rape?
That's an irrelevant context.
A man married or not should have the self control to not rape a woman.

Last edited:
I think women shouldn't go to work either. Just stay at home and cook and clean for your husband instead of being a thot and inviting sexual harrassment/discrimination at the office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom