NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

I'm not sure if any of the people going in on William and accusing him of rape are black but If so then hope yall go as hard for how blacks were raped before being drug over here and after being drug here.

Also, why are you taking pills from strangers? No accountability huh!

He should have known he would be set up, chewed up, and spit out as soon as his money making days for TV were over. He played a big positive role for blacks to look up to and inspire to be and now they can say "look! He was a fraud! You can't trust em!" Smh

Ain't no telling how many doctors and lawyers he influenced since that show and it's spin off, but oh well.

I'm not sure if any of the people going in on William and accusing him of rape are black but If so then hope yall go as hard for how blacks were raped before being drug over here and after being drug here.

He should have known he would be set up, chewed up, and spit out as soon as his money making days for TV were over. He played a big positive role for blacks to look up to and inspire to be and now they can say "look! He was a fraud! You can't trust em!" Smh

Ain't no telling how many doctors and lawyers he influenced since that show and it's spin off, but oh well.
i cant....i just cant......BILL COSBY WAS NOT A REAL DOCTOR!!

lol black people take this L on behalf of this dude...

My only point was that as far as I know, bill Cosby wasn't putting a gun to these women's heads forcing them to take these pills. And he wasn't slipping pills in their drink while they were away or something.

As far as I know at least

You keep reiterating a point, only to say it doesn't matter much because this is about rape. Therefore, what IS your point? It appears as though you don't really have one.

My God you're an idiot. How embarrassing.

lol black people take this L on behalf of this dude...

I highly doubt he's black.

I would have used us and we

:rofl: @ somebody repping this post.

Last edited:

Bill Cosby didn’t realize key accuser was gay, new documents say
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ealize-key-accuser-was-gay-new-documents-say/

Days after it was revealed comedian Bill Cosby spoke of himself as a master interpreter of women’s desires in a 10-year-old court deposition, one of his alleged victims has pointed out a problem with this theory: She’s gay.

Of the dozens of women who have accused Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting them, Andrea Constand is arguably the most important. Though Cosby — who has not been charged with a crime and denies he has sexually assaulted anyone — is alleged to have raped as early as the 1960s, such allegations weren’t heard by a court until Constand filed suit against Cosby in 2005. The former college basketball player and Temple University employee claimed the comedian drugged and sexually assaulted her in his Pennsylvania home. The suit was settled in 2006; the terms were not disclosed, and the parties were prevented from speaking further about the case by a confidentiality agreement.

But in recent months, as Cosby’s representatives — and, to a much more limited extent, Constand — have spoken to the media, the two sides have been sniping in court motions over how well each is honoring that confidentiality agreement. In a July 21 motion, Cosby said Constand “and her counsel, who have violated the Settlement Agreement, enabling and fomenting negative — and largely inaccurate — publicity.” Among other sins, the comedian’s motion cited two messages from Constand — “Yes!” and “Sir!” — tweeted around the time a court unsealed a deposition in which Cosby said he obtained drugs for women he intended to have sex with.

“Throughout this case, Plaintiff made no secret of her desire to publicize it, and she fought mightily, every chance she got, to achieve that publicity,” the motion read.

Now, in an answer filed Tuesday, Constand has fought back.

Cosby “fails to realize that the settlement in this matter was designed to compensate Plaintiff for the injuries Defendant inflicted upon her and to silence BOTH sides,” her motion read. “In fact, Defendant has openly engaged in a media blitz.”

The motion detailed comments to the media made by Cosby’s proxies, including “supporters, publicists, representatives and attorneys,” then landed a particularly harsh blow. In the newly released deposition, Cosby spoke of himself as quite the Lothario — “one of the greatest storytellers in the world.”

“I’m a pretty decent reader of people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things, whatever you want to call them,” he testified.

Constand’s motion upended this view.

“In his narcississtic view of the world, Defendant believes that Plaintiff’s every tweet must be about him,” the documents read. “He is as perceptive in this belief as he claims to be in his interpretation of non-verbal cues from women he wants to seduce. The tweets do not include any hash tags and were sent during the time period that there was extensive publicity about gay marriage.”

Then came the burn: “As defendant admits in his deposition, despite his talent for interpreting female reactions to him, he did not realize Plaintiff was gay until the police told him.”

The biting comment thrust Constand’s sexual orientation — largely unreported and certainly not routinely discussed in the Cosby scandal — center stage. Cosby has claimed that women he gave drugs to and had sex with consented. If, as People reported, Constand was in a relationship with a woman at the time of the alleged assault, such a scenario may seem less likely.

Constand’s motion also made light of the Cosby camp’s contention, in court documents, that he was just “one of the many people who introduced Quaaludes” — known as “disco biscuits” — “into their consensual sex life in the 1970s.”

Constand “sits quitely listening to descriptions fed to the media of celebrity parties and ‘disco biscuits,’ knowing that she never attended a celebrity party or requested to take a disco biscuit (or ever even heard that term, for that matter), or any drug or other medication that would render her unconscious,” the motion read.

Don't even bother with those fools. They'll probably use the being gay is a choice argument and say she was choosing not to be gay while unconscious.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Yes I used that word but I seriously did not even mean or connect any racist connotation to it.

I am very sorry I offended anyone and to NT. I would have used that word if Bill Cosby was a white man or any other race.

I will be more mindful next time. No excuse, but I am Canadian so when these words are used it is not related to that at all at all. But I can see due to U.S. history this can mean something else.

Sorry guys!

Master Zik Master Zik , yes I was mad. Lol I don't take sexual assaults lightly.

Last edited:
http://www.newsweek.com/three-more-...rhood-accuse-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-362390
 According to Hughes, the two went to her hotel room so she could shower and change clothes and, when she emerged, Cosby had ordered champagne and appetizers. Hughes claimed that Cosby was drinking champagne out of her shoe. There were also glasses of champagne, Hughes said, and Cosby handed her one. The last thing Hughes claimed to remember was Cosby attempting to hold her hand, after which she woke up hours later.
“My clothes were thrown all over the room and I felt semen on the small of my back and all over me,” Hughes said. “Bill obviously did not use a condom and there was no lunch and he was nowhere to be seen.”

Hughes claimed that, approximately a year later, she encountered Cosby on another flight. When she reminded the comedian of the alleged incident, Hughes said, Cosby “turned pale and said ‘did you ever report that to anyone?’” She replied that she had not.
“I felt Cosby’s left hand gently grab my long hair behind my head … his giant frame blocked the door so if anyone should try to enter, they would not be able to see what he was doing,” Whitedeer told reporters. “When Cosby was done, there was a horrible mess of semen all over my face, my clothes and in my hair. He took out a Kleenex to try to wipe off my face. I was bordering between vomiting and passing out. He was mumbling that I had been blessed with his semen, like holy water.”
My goodness,this dude was on some other **** 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom