NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Britta caught that Troy and became basically as dumb but none of the rare moments of insight.

Basically writers were kinda done with her being a halfass hippie rage against the machine contrarian so when she made her major psychology it was an excuse for her to pseudo-analyze any character so they could have breakthroughs and get in touch with their feelings.

Jeff even makes a joke later on by s5 I think where he says when I first met you I thought you were the mature and smart one. They laid off by s6 though.

The show belabors this by always getting meta about the inevitable end and the need to oppose change but they basically provided answers for why the show couldn't go on the way characters changed or didn't chang.

I see what you did there

This gets me every time :rofl: "Follicular purity"

Said he was the Abed of racism when he found a way to **** on the Swedes for not being pure whites.

This recurring joke is barely mentioned but it still cracks me up. Troy :rofl:

Damn I remember the first one but I didn't notice all the hate for Gary :lol: I hope he transfers to hell.
The scene where Annie choloroforms the janitor :lol:
Son they had no plan when he came to :lol:

Last edited:
The ending of the season 2 episode talking about Inception with the tribal chief only to find out his fellow tribesman had yet to see the film lolol

The only person I can say they ****ted on script-wise is Pierce. I know he was the last dawg as far as writings considered but alot of his puns & jokes are on the lazy side.

I kinda understand why Chevy wasn't rocking it besides him being kinda racist and narcissistic

:lol: @ Jeff's half-brother

I’m not sure why they include Troy when people in the group are called toxic. He’s immature with Abed, but besides that his character is the most normal out of everyone in the group. He really doesn’t do anything terrible.

I’m not sure why they include Troy when people in the group are called toxic. He’s immature with Abed, but besides that his character is the most normal out of everyone in the group. He really doesn’t do anything terrible.
Troy use to prop up the popular guy that was kind of a bully in HS and carried it in to early seasons at Greendale until he befriended Abed and got closer with Annie.

But yeah he's the most normal next to Shirley.

Season 4 was actually ok. I didn’t like the first half of the season but the second half was great. It probably took some time for them to adjust after Dan Harmon left.

Oh, man. Forgot about the Ken Burns Mocumentary on the Great Pillow Blanket War.

This and the Law and Order episode is great.

If they announce a movie after
1588891954935.gif

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom