NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

5202.gif

I've been rewatching every episode for the past couple of months now.
I can't wait for it's return!

It's about time. I miss Annie's Boobs
annieboobsgif.gif

Spoiler [+]
but really
tumblr_ly6ilc3uwZ1r1mmmz.gif

1289530979537.gif

"Community" — which finally returns to its old NBC time slot on Thursday, March 15 at 8 p.m. — became the first show in the history of PaleyFest to be invited three years in a row, and it was easy to see why at Saturday night's panel, which I had the pleasure of moderating. The cast (minus Chevy Chase and Donald Glover), creator Dan Harmon and producers Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan and Russ Krasnoff were smart and funny and overflowing with affection for each other and for the very loud, enthusiastic group of fans who came to the Saban Theatre for the event. 

If you couldn't go to LA, or to the simulcast at the New York Paley Center (where I'm told fans came in costume and even built a blanket fort), or watch the live stream from your computers, the panel will be archived on Hulu starting March 15, and I have to assume it'll eventually turn up in the Paley Center's own online archives. Because I was moderating, I couldn't take notes on the event, but I can give you the highlights — including some fairly mild spoilers (in terms of the premises of a few upcoming episodes) — coming up just as soon as I Britta the whole thing...

* The group seemed relatively confident in their chances of returning. Krasnoff, the veteran of the bunch, said NBC loves the show and put their renewal odds at 63 percent, and Harmon said the struggles of "30 Rock" in the same time slot cut them some slack. “It’s really, really nice to go back to time slot that now can be known as a hazardous environment,

"Community" — which finally returns to its old NBC time slot on Thursday, March 15 at 8 p.m. — became the first show in the history of PaleyFest to be invited three years in a row, and it was easy to see why at Saturday night's panel, which I had the pleasure of moderating. The cast (minus Chevy Chase and Donald Glover), creator Dan Harmon and producers Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan and Russ Krasnoff were smart and funny and overflowing with affection for each other and for the very loud, enthusiastic group of fans who came to the Saban Theatre for the event. 

If you couldn't go to LA, or to the simulcast at the New York Paley Center (where I'm told fans came in costume and even built a blanket fort), or watch the live stream from your computers, the panel will be archived on Hulu starting March 15, and I have to assume it'll eventually turn up in the Paley Center's own online archives. Because I was moderating, I couldn't take notes on the event, but I can give you the highlights — including some fairly mild spoilers (in terms of the premises of a few upcoming episodes) — coming up just as soon as I Britta the whole thing...

* The group seemed relatively confident in their chances of returning. Krasnoff, the veteran of the bunch, said NBC loves the show and put their renewal odds at 63 percent, and Harmon said the struggles of "30 Rock" in the same time slot cut them some slack. “It’s really, really nice to go back to time slot that now can be known as a hazardous environment,

I spy a dreamatorium episode, Braveheart with pillows, a Chang police state, Evil Abed (return of the evil studygroup?) and the continuation of the battle for Troy's soul (AC vs Plumbing)....this could be an epic half season!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Yup confirmed that the Dreamatorium will be featured in an episode this year. The second half premiere should bring good ratings...Well, I would think the ratings would be good, since so many rallied for the show when it went on break.

Back
Top Bottom