NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Tonight's episode was exactly what I expect from Community.

I love the show and I hope it comes back soon. That's all that needs to be said.

Episode was great. highlight was the rapping. The head photo they used for big head Troy
when he had the knife behind his back had me dying. His mischievous smile.

Abed's line: "If years were seasons this December would be the December of our December"
frown.gif

I guess its not coming back.

Oh and last week in the opening when the German dude was like "I wish there was a word to describe
the joy I get from seeing you suffer" 

There actually is a German word for just that, schadenfreude. Community with the smart, subtle jokes.

^I think her lines are too damn long. I noticed it last night. When they were all in the hallway telling each other not to fall for the Glee coach, I was like damn this joke is taking forever to be told. Jeff has long @!+ lines, too.

that was a pretty awful episode, didn't laugh, the Annie santa suit was hot, but it seemed like a stupid idea forced down our throats with the singing again.

this is the quadrant of the entire series that was shown in the mid-season finale and all the high points from season 1 to mid season 3. obv the rest are blacked out if there would be a continuation of season 3 and eventually end with a season 4 hopefully. = /

this is the quadrant of the entire series that was shown in the mid-season finale and all the high points from season 1 to mid season 3. obv the rest are blacked out if there would be a continuation of season 3 and eventually end with a season 4 hopefully. = /

Back
Top Bottom