NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Hilarious. When the Dean said "I was looking in the record books for things that are long"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That guys face when he was listening to Britta and Subway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really want to know what happens with Troy and Abed, its probably going to dominate the season storyline wise

John Goodman with a pony tail 
laugh.gif

Love where the Abed/Troy storyline is going. Epic Pillow/Blanket fight coming up.

pretty wack episode. Obviously they are going forward trying to pin Abed vs Troy, but the only thing I really laughed at "can someone please get my jacket and hand it to me" and everyone not getting why

I liked tonights episode, cant wait for the pillow vs blanket fight next week

my favorite lines

"corpo humanoids"

brittas newspaper column "britta unlfitered" 
pierce driking ink throughout the ep and his whorewomanship line 

the Dean searching for the longest lengths of things

subway manger had the funniest lines though 

"the bread is stale" 

"now I'm not leaving, now I'm just gonna sit for a while and focus on how unacceptable today was." 
roll.gif

I liked tonights episode, cant wait for the pillow vs blanket fight next week

my favorite lines

"corpo humanoids"

brittas newspaper column "britta unlfitered" 
pierce driking ink throughout the ep and his whorewomanship line 

the Dean searching for the longest lengths of things

subway manger had the funniest lines though 

"the bread is stale" 

"now I'm not leaving, now I'm just gonna sit for a while and focus on how unacceptable today was." 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

pretty wack episode. Obviously they are going forward trying to pin Abed vs Troy, but the only thing I really laughed at "can someone please get my jacket and hand it to me" and everyone not getting why

yeah, this and "I grew up in the Bay area too, but im a father now..." were the best lines of the episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yeah, this and "I grew up in the Bay area too, but im a father now..." were the best lines of the episode
laugh.gif

Really good episode.
Pierce drinking ink.
laugh.gif

I like the brewing Abed and Troy feud. Abed was pretty cold for adding, "as long as it's no where near my pillow fort," after telling Troy he could do whatever he wants.

Really good episode.
Pierce drinking ink.
laugh.gif

I like the brewing Abed and Troy feud. Abed was pretty cold for adding, "as long as it's no where near my pillow fort," after telling Troy he could do whatever he wants.

I hate that I always miss this show! Online views via Hulu wouldn't add to their rating considerations for season 4, would it?
I don't want it to die

I don't think online counts toward the Nielson numbers. But I believe NBC can still see that people are watching online, just not officially.

Annie's Ruthie and Nathan line melted my heart a bit
embarassed.gif

Pretty solid episode IMO as set ups go. It's quite interesting to see some darker stuff creeping in. For me, it kind of stands to reason that two people who have such an intense friendship as Troy and Abed have would have an equally intense falling out. Very curious to see where they'll take this.

unless you have neilson equiptment in your house it doesn't matter.

the system is extremely flawed. the sample size is way too small. they choose "clusters" they feel will be average Americans. it's all types of wrong

Screw blankets vs. pillows: there’s a real-life battle, this one between curmudgeonly white comedians, going on and it’s up to you to choose a side. In one corner, we have Dan Harmon, creator of “Community,

Back
Top Bottom