NC NTERS CHECK IN

yezzzir, just got em off swoosh from my nike hookup for 70

8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I'm in Myrtle for a week until next Saturday- heading to the Nike outlet tomorrow I think- I'm not expecting much...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

There isn't much there, I bought my wife a pair of air maxes but that was about all I could find.
brick-sb on eBay

yeah I just returned from myrtle a few weeks ago...Pretty weak unless more items have come in. Air Max 180 BBs for 59.99, but thats it
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

Whats good peoples, just got back from Myrtle Beach from my fam reunion. Had a nice time and whatnot, didnt really see too much at the malls and didnt get a chance to hit up the outlets but I did cop this:

263119567.jpg
NC's Finest

Nice pickup...I enjoy the pelicans games because I get to see what the Braves have coming in a few years or so
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

moving to charlotte in 1 month!
Reppin' Team American Muscle: G-Body Chapter​

Turbo Lag : The split second that the other car THINKS they have a chance.​

is dtlr really charging 2hundy for those 22s?

i haven't known them to jack up the prices in the past and i can't believe that the 5/8 would cost more than the mids...

how was everybody's 4th?

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Just like every 4th. I got drunk, swam in the pool with family and friends, and tried to make it to fireworks only to see the finale.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

Man, the fakes down here in Myrtle Beach are out of control...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

just got back from our coast and I must say..we definitely have a better coast than our neighbors to the south
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

for those who missed out, Champs in 4Seasons re-up'd on a few sizes on the flip 3's. Dont know what sizes are left. Just a heads up for yall.
NC's Finest

I have family in the Charlotte area..Where specifically will you be man?
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

YO! He's transferring with his job. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

cant wait to see you in 3 days kt!!!!!
Code:

^
SMH......General Hospital @#%$ Dude.
Im Slick Got Girls Callin Cause Tha Boy Is Flossin',Im Sick But Still Ballin' No Magic Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom