NC NTERS CHECK IN

just got back from Atlantic Beach/Morehead area...Myrtle is alright every once in awhile, but our beaches are much more relaxing
member of the ZKIII fan club

not sure about the vikings.
i'll prolly be back over there tomorrow so i could take a look

i'm assuming the prices were clearances and aren't going back up...

Is anybody hiring in Greensboro?I've been at my parent's crib in oxford for like a month,but i'll be heading back down there for school(GTCC)soon and I need job for real.

Last time I went out there the only shoes worth noting were the LBJ IV's in all colors for kids and infants...it atleast made my wife happy (plus we got some Checkers)
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
WORD TO MY MAMA​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

mf dooms! VU next wed... who scoopin?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! :smh:
smh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

i just moved to charlotte on friday...well, matthews, really but yeah.
anyway, where are the sneaker spots/skateshops? how many malls are there here and where are they?
how about the restaurants/night life, etc. basically, school me on charlotte. thx.
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

YO! ^ A job? Where? A new job is probably going to keep me from stacking up on Dooms; though not having a job gives me the freedom to camp out :\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
i just moved to charlotte on friday...well, matthews, really but yeah.
anyway, where are the sneaker spots/skateshops? how many malls are there here and where are they?
how about the restaurants/night life, etc. basically, school me on charlotte. thx.
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

when do the dooms come out?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frank Gore 4 MVP​
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

good, what about you? I'm interviewing at FNL today for a job
member of the ZKIII fan club

ey ant, you seein that new big boi movie coming out w/ him golfing?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom