NC NTERS CHECK IN

just got the paris forces in store today...good quality, but im not really into forces
looking for DS 11.5:
LBJ IV black/anthracite

dtlr got the blk foams as well as the Deions

im kicking myself right now cause i copped mine off ebay. but then again the employees were wishy washy on whether or not they were gettin them in. but they look hot in person(the foams) do
NC's Finest

YO! Ali... I definitely need some contact info. Wanna build with them cats, if they down. And damn you for those kicks. I was casually beasting them joints. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

headed to smithfield tomorrow to get up on this banana republic friends and family

gonna stop by nike of course

anything out there i should be looking for?

it's been dry the last couple of times i went out there

^^went there last week and there was nothing mentionable but 9.5's...now if you wear kid sizes then you have alot to choose from
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Has anyone been to the Saks 5th Outlet at CC Mills recently? If so, what type of jeans they got in there for right now?
NC's Finest

Was fairly booty though prices were pretty good on the wackness. If you need cleats stop by.

They have am180bbs for 39
And am360bbs for 49

I wanted neither but have at it if you are interested.

Banana republic, on the other hand, got taxed.

my new pickups from tax free weekend

copped for 12 dollars :pimp:
pimp.gif
270027363.jpg
270028126.jpg
270027349.jpg
270027354.jpg
NC's Finest

lol yea they are all asian, just have met him at a few shoe releases. And we went up to the NC State shoe show together.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

Just got back from a beach trip and ready for school to start back. What's up with all the crappy JB releases lately?
R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back​

New pickups, the hats are old just shorts and tees are new. Not sure if I'm going to feel the Mishka hat yet or not.

66c7fxc.jpg

4zwrprt.jpg

Myspace

im not a plaid kinda dude but nice tee
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Nice Dooms ended up selling my two pairs. Did you get them from Black Sheep?

Aaron- Are you going to go to that Common show? I checked tickets aren't on sale yet but they should be soon. I'm going to go and my girl. Prolly some more people when it is all said and done. Glad its on a Friday.

Myspace

^^
Ali, where is there a Common show? Time and place?
looking for DS 11.5:
LBJ IV black/anthracite

Common show is at N Club in Greensboro, it is similar to Cats Cradle. Takes place on September 28th. Since I heard about the concert Like Water for Chocolate has been in the deck.

Myspace

nice foams mane

ey POOF

you still getting on that madden 08' tonight?
holla @ me so i can run shop w/vikings on them weak steelers!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom