NC NTERS CHECK IN

NC 1, SC 0

SC thread vaporized :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM.BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS
BLOG
brick-sb on ebay​

anyone know whats @ the Smithfield Outlet...hate to drive out there for the Labor Day Weekend Sales and they dont have anything
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^
ill let you know tomorrow, im headed out that way
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO!

ant, i know a cat who does work for Avianne, said he can do us some grille's for the low.
he koo with my homie sosa.

holla @ me!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
anyone know whats @ the Smithfield Outlet...hate to drive out there for the Labor Day Weekend Sales and they dont have anything
Code:

^^figured that
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Anybody going to the HipHop Summit this Saturday @ A&T with Russell Simmons?

anyway just some new pickups:

(not a NC State fan by any means)
276430717.jpg

276430720.jpg

Evisu Tee

276430708.jpg
NC's Finest

Bush, how were they man? I'm hoping we get them in store on tuesday
Team outsell 50

basically it sealed the deal for me when I seen them in person, seen the women's aquas as well as the DTRT Spiz'ikes as well and those are an easy pass
NC's Finest

YO! Mike, what kinda price he talking? I was still thinking about getting at Ben.

Aaron, did you go to the Summit? I didn't know anything about it. I was in Winston watching my mans Kenny Moore break fool on Nebraska (in a losing effort |I
tired.gif
). Oh well. Downtown Greensboro was poppin. Couldn't get into the Greene Street though... shorts were too long :smh:
smh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

Quote:
Aaron, did you go to the Summit? I didn't know anything about it.
Nah I couldnt find anybody to take my place @ work so I listened to it via the radio on 102 Jamz

Basically Russell Simmons, Lil Mo, Jim Jones, Anthony Hamilton, Dr Ben Chavis, Terrence J and Rocsi, and other names in which I forgot where there. Yea I heard downtown was poppin this weekend as well. My homeboy was @ work and I wasnt rollin dolo.

Quote:
Couldn't get into the Greene Street though... shorts were too long
NC's Finest

^ I'm in Charlotte right now, and they have them at FootLocker in Concord Mills.

Back
Top Bottom