pimp.gif
NC's Finest

Lebron IV remixes are at Smithfield Outlet for $89...just a heads up
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Smithfield got a little bit of @#%$ now.....seen some Air Assaults for $49.99 white/olive....M3 Melos white/black dont remember how much......but you just gotta go.
Im Slick Got Girls Callin Cause Tha Boy Is Flossin',Im Sick But Still Ballin' No Magic Johnson.

they wont be hard to get...General Release through multiple accounts.

I need to get to smithfield
Team outsell 50

what stores will sell them in northlake and southpark malls? not touching eastland, lol...from what i hear, its not the place to be (?). i should just be able to go into any finishline or footaction and cop, right?
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

@#%$ sporting goods at southpark will prolly have them......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

@#%$ Sporting Goods in SouthPark WILL NOT get them...they dont get Jordans at that store.

The only @#%$ Sporting Goods in Charlotte getting them will be the University Store by UNCC and the Northlake store. The University store will have 70+ pairs and the Northlake store will have closer to 30 pairs.

-ordered my womens aquas from eastbay since no1 around here had a sz.12 in womens
-went to hibbett's to get mens aquas around 1130
-went to footlocker to get cb 34's 'godzillas'

on way home , ran over something and busted my tire... went to walmart and copped a new one

damn...gotta take the bad w/ the good

* aw yea *

had my new baby girl sept 20th @ 0120am

her at the crib sleep on couch:

279608091.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Who else got Aquas?

How was the scene at Four Seasons? Hanes? Concord Mills? etc... Just curious.

YO! Congrats Mike. I guess no grill from Ben.
Quote:
not touching eastland, lol...from what i hear, its not the place to be
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

^
thx mane
nah not copping grill from ben....... copping from my homie in new jersey who brother is worker with avianne.... getting 8 white gold bottom w/ yellow/white stones.....475...real stones! low quality... but real. lol.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

blco02, at four season i walked in footaction at 2 and walked right out with my 10.5. There is no hype in Greensboro for aquas
Ken Griffey is back!

^
got to keep that beauty in the fam!
Code:

50 my high

* the hell am i talking about*
Code:
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

yay, got my womens in mail from eastbay today!

102usxu.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Back
Top Bottom