NC NTERS CHECK IN

For those interested, Vertical Urge has a restock of Tinker P-Rods. They have all sizes except 10.5. They will release Friday 2/29 @10am.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Yo, is anybody kicking it in Charlotte for the CIAA tournament? Last year was my first year there it was on point.

Im thinking about it...But I might not.

I know I'm going to the MEAC tournament though....

YO! Ken... I'll probably hit the step show up and show love to frat. Don't know what else I'm doing. I do KNOW that I'll be at Southpark onSaturday. Joint be so full of broads CIAA Saturday it's ridiculous. DF!!!

Originally Posted by alilucask

Found the password out for the Glow in the Dark on ticketmaster just ordered my 2 tickets.

Could you PM me with it, please?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Ken... I'll probably hit the step show up and show love to frat. Don't know what else I'm doing. I do KNOW that I'll be at Southpark on Saturday. Joint be so full of broads CIAA Saturday it's ridiculous. DF!!!
Yeah, I was at Southpark last year and it was insane. All of downtown is going to be sick. Only problem is they are going to be hitting you in yourhead with that $30-$40 cover at a lot of spots.

YO! Let me get that password also you dig?

And Ken, I'm not hitting a club up I don't believe. I'm not trying to pay that cover. Only thing I'm tempted to do is support the AKA'stonight but that's probably a no, too. DF!!!

The password for the Raleigh Nokia Ticket Rush Pre-sale is MUSIC. Just go toTicketrush.com, find the event, and type the password in. Good luck to everyone on getting tickets. I've got 3 tickets in Section 1 on the floor. I'm pretty excited.

its lookin doubtful i'll be able to make it down unless a miracle happens. anyway i'll be in the QC Wed. for the Bobcats game.

YO! Damn... I didn't know gen. pub. tix went on sale today. I got section 4, row E
ohwell.gif

I was trying to be smack dab in the middle of the front section. Oh well I guess. I'll be drunk as hell anyway. DF!!!

Yo, for those of you that aren't on ISS (or seen the topic on ISS). Some of us NC heads are meeting tomorrow at the Triangle Mall in Raleigh (in theoutside section of the food court). We are all officially meeting at 1:00 pm but some of us (like me) are gonna try to chill before then, earlier in the day.

If you want info just look up the NC members thread on ISS or hit me or someone else up, my AIM is roosterfish17

Will probably be 8-10 people there, maybe more. So try to come if you can =D

FYI for Charlotte heads: The Kanye show has been moved from the Verizon Amphitheatre to Bobcats Arena, according to Kanye's site. (I'm lovin' that,because I live down the street.)

YO! ^ I didn't even know there was a show in the QC. Alls well though, my brother graduates from UNCG on the 9th so it's better for us to leave fromthere and go to the Raleigh show. DF!!!

big ups to fm goods down town. Coped 2 pairs of alifes, a 10 deep tee, diamond tee, and rouge status tee all for 35 bucks
pimp.gif

Oh yeah! Raleigh heads!!!! You guys see we have google street now?!?!?

just got back from the game in chapel hill...and besides the good game, man was there another sight to see. Nike personnel were there with a Be True to YourSchool booth and exclusive UNC dunk highs....will post pictures later

Kanye fan club presale went up this morning. Decided to risk it and throw down the $25 on the fan club. Glad I did!

Seat location: section 105, row C, seats 7-4
18890s.gif

Back
Top Bottom