NC NTERS CHECK IN

Damn Bush, You went All around the city....From the Northside to the Soutdside....
laugh.gif

Damn Bush, You went All around the city....From the Northside to the Soutdside....
thats how i do when i hit up the Queen City lol

went to Durham and Raleigh to Southpoint and Crab Tree Valley
pimp.gif
. Picked upa shirt while I was there and whatnot. I'm def going back in a few wks.

YO! Hey Chris, I was just thinking over the weekend that No Mas should do a Straight Cash tee & here it turns out Undercrown's already got one. DF!!!

Memphis, you still in the Air Force?
pimp.gif
, bout to make 4 yrs injune....getting ready to go to honduras for a year
pimp.gif

ANY1 ELSE HERE AT THE UNC v DUKE GAME?
my 1st time.........
pimp.gif

GO DUKE

you'll get to see a different team the 2nd time...hopefully

Wayne Ellington and Danny Green were terrible. And I guess Duke hitting THIRTEEN 3s helped as well..haha. But you shouldn't have to worry about memphis inthe all-powerful conference usa right?

Hey guys and gals check this out. http://www.myspace.com/ncsneakersummit

A buddy of mine is planning something very special for this area. He is going to do it right and it won't be like the many failed attempts that has happendin the pass. He has plenty of connects and will have things poppin.

Get at me for any questions and add him on mysapce if you have it, spread the word.

For people still hunting the Structures, check Niche. They've got 'em.

I'll keep an eye on this NC Summit. I've got a cousin in Raleigh I could probably crash with, so I might be interested.

Oh and also, anyone else as excited as I am for the Kanye/N.E.R.D./Lupe show at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in May? Cannot wait!

what up yall i'm new to nc from nyc

i just moved to the raleigh area (cary) n i was wonderin what are some stores i should check out?

vertical urge in raleigh (SB account)
footaction in crabtree valley mall (solid jordan and air max etc.. selection)

Oh and also, anyone else as excited as I am for the Kanye/N.E.R.D./Lupe show at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in May? Cannot wait!
Its been confirmed we're getting a show?!? If so, I am there for sure

Anybody get the "all star" XX3's?

I got lucky and found a pair.

Four Seasons FA didn't have any after the employees got them, and DTLR got 1 in each size.

Also it is confirmed that Walnut Creek is having the kanye show on May 9th no word on when tickets go on sale yet.

Back
Top Bottom