NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! ^ Hell yeah. My allergies can't catch a break.
tired.gif
DF!!!

ali yo +!$ needa display. thats all i gotta say about that. lol

i know big mike called u. hahaha

i hired an armed officer so u should feel safe to bring ur kicks bro!

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

ali yo +!$ needa display. thats all i gotta say about that. lol

i know big mike called u. hahaha

i hired an armed officer so u should feel safe to bring ur kicks bro!

Let me see what i can bring... How many pairs do you think will be adequate to fill the 6ft table?

I would be there but the Penn Relays are the same weekend and i have to compete. So please all that are going make this event worth it. This should have beenan annual event and it is being held in the capital city (my hometown) so make it happen. Winston-Salem 4x400 lets do it big at the Penns.

^Good God no!
laugh.gif

Weather is too nice outside..what's everybody doin today/weekend?

me...
Fri- maybe jabs
Sat- work, then..?
Sun-work, then..?

Subject of TRADING:
The reason I was against trading to begin with was because my event was not for people to show up, buy kicks, trade kicks, and then go home. My event wasintended to educate and to also inspire up and coming kids to deter them from wearing fakes. furthermore, it is an attempt to help everyone network with manyof these businesses.
Because many of the displayers were people I had to persuade to display, they want to make sure their babies are safe. To do this, I had to think eventparticipants should feel secure before I could cater to guest's needs. I only wanted quality on the tables and I tried my best to do so.

To control the flow of merchandise going in and out, if i stop one side of traffic, it will be easier to manage the flow of possible theft.
Simple terms: There will be no trades inside the building. Anything bought inside the buildinghowever will be tagged with a stamped card with a description of the item. Small items may be given away by vendors so those will not be monitored, but anyshoes purchased will have to have a receipt to walk out of the building. If no shoes are going in, then there shouldnt be any going out unless they werepurchased.

HOWEVER, trades WILL be allowed outside of the building. I have attached a picture of thebuilding below, but if you can see, there is a HUGE area that is roofed, but open space. There are several picnic tables and sitting benches there. I will havea section with signs that say TRADING AREA. Here you can bring your kicks, hang out outside, meet people, and possibly trade with those that may bring someshoes. If a vendor wishes, he/she may bring their item outside to trade with you.
Agan, its roofed, and very very spacious, and security will be able to walk up and down to monitor the area as well. Again, everything is still at your ownrisk and you are responsible for your own things.

I hope this will not deter anyone from not coming and now I hope some of you feel better that transactions doesn't have to be done in the back of thetrunk :smile:

Thanks for understanding guys.

1 week away
roll.gif

also note, please come in thru gate 9 and park around there! The building is right there on the right side after you come thru gate 9!!

why didnt yall A&T nters let a brother know Little Brother was throwing a free concert on campus
indifferent.gif

anyway.... heard Little Brother is having a concert May 2nd at the greensboro coliseum

seen a dude in some Hawaii sb's at the barbershop i go to across the street from A&T....which one of ya'll nters was it?
laugh.gif

ill prolly be in the house...rockin custom fusions, no fakes, plan to have a good time. I heard bout that concert on campus, I heard it was a free cookout, Ishould've let you know. Yo aaron you goin out to that kanye concert, if no the summit?

I'm goign to Kanye concert on May 9th in Raleigh. I would love to go to the LB show but just hate that they are just the opening act, and I hate it morethey are opening for Cassidy. ehhh

what? ^^
I wonder how the vibe of the show will be when the headliner is weaker than the opener

Back
Top Bottom