NC NTERS CHECK IN

good looking out aj...
i think most of the finishlines got their their bragging rights in...if anyone is looking for them...the finishline in tower shopping center (raleigh) got theunc's and the g'town's...

Yeah, I saw both Braggin' Rights XV SEs at the Finish Line in Concord Mills. Used the F&F discount this weekend to get the Stealth XX3 with some giftcards at Foot Locker.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Yeah, I saw both Braggin' Rights XV SEs at the Finish Line in Concord Mills. Used the F&F discount this weekend to get the Stealth XX3 with some gift cards at Foot Locker.
the concord mills footlocker still had the black stealths? my boy is looking for some retail..i told him good luck..hahaha...but if you are saying theygot them...he might send someone out there to look... or did you pick up the white stealth's?

No no, I'm sorry. I probably totally crossed you up there.

Concord Mills -- Bragging Rights XV SE.

I got my WHITE/Stealth XX3 at Eastland Mall at Foot Locker. They did have some Black Stealths, but not sure about what size.

oh word? good looking out man...

i might need to shout out some of the shops in eastland....to look out for my boy....

thanks again for the info man...

yeah....that would be interesting....it seems like eastland mall (which has like 15 sneaker stores) and freedom mall (which has nothing but a footaction andfootlocker, right)....are the only places to get good j's...

YO! I've watched that closely, and I'm seriously trying to figure out how Footlocker, Inc. doesn't have its eyes GLUED to that situation. We'llsee what happens. DF!!!

i'm actually surprised that there are so few spots in charlotte to get j's....or rather that they all seem concentrated inside eastland mall...hahaha

To anyone at the show in raleigh tonight, what in the world happened at the end of touch the sky? Lupe was a no show, and Kanye was clearly frustrated withit..haha

Originally Posted by AJ27526

To anyone at the show in raleigh tonight, what in the world happened at the end of touch the sky? Lupe was a no show, and Kanye was clearly frustrated with it..haha

Like Kanye said, he didn't get the memo.

He was great. I know of a lot of people who missed him.

opening for NERD and Rihanna
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I haven't been to Eastland Freedom HALL since like soph. year of college...

I gotta go through there next time I touch down in the City...

some pickups the other day just around gboro

10 deep tee-$35
10 deep hoody $25
pimp.gif

LRG shirt-$15
Levi STF-$46
New Era Ironman fitted-$32(my dropped it to 25 for me)

317639489.jpg

i meant to say anybody in gboro:

East To West Outfitters is letting go hoodies for 25 dollars. This includes 10 deep, crooks and castles, LRG, Prohibit and some other brands.

^thanks

to the Raleigh/Durham nters:besides Southpointe, Northgate and Crabtree what other spots are there to hit up. Me and my crew are coming Wednesday

if you are looking for gear/shoes....hit up the fashion ave on roxboro road in durham...the spot is a little shady...but they get some good stuff...

downtown raleigh...hit up fm goods and endless grind (sb)...

vertical urge is good too for sb stuff....

to me....the only thing southpoint (in terms of sneakers) has going for it is finishline...you're better off going to traingle town center for that...

Back
Top Bottom