NC NTERS CHECK IN

The 6/17 pack wasn't that hard 2 get at eastland. By time I wanted to reserve them at FL or FA they were already reserved. I was thinkin I would never getthem but dtlr doesn't reserve any packs so I was the first in line of about 6 or 7 people. I doubt this a be as easy though. I'm a call everywhere tosee who is exactly getting them.

YO! Mike... I got you. Been there about 4 weeks now.

Chris... I'm actually IN Concord. Carolina Mall, Exit 58. Northlake will be getting the pack as well though. I think Foot Action in Concord Mills and ofcourse DTLR in Northlake and Eastland. Shouldn't be terribly difficult. But I do know if you're not there early... Most of the packs may findthemselves in the hands of 1 of 2 people.
nerd.gif

Holla at me if you need anything. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Dre, I'm at Foot Locker in Carolina Mall/Concord. Trying to get over to Eastland with the swiftness though.
Gad damn boy. They got you on the two extremes of the town.

I heard Carolina Place Mall ain't on *#+@ no more...

Wait. Did you mean, like literally the name of the Mall is 'Carolina Mall'? Not Concord Mills and Carolina Place mall?

But yeah, I got to get at you next time I touch down in the city

I defnintely need that 11/12 pack though.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Carolina place mall usually gets stuff. The dtlr ftl and champs got all the packs. I hope fnl at southpark get em ill b good then cause no one goes there

yea, ion kno how long is been there but it had to have been at least a year cause someone that went to school with me worked there.

YO! Yeah, Dre it's called Carolina Mall. Exit 58 past Concord Mills. We ain't get any packs... but Eastland got theirs.

23iatrs.jpg

2vuwzua.jpg

smokin.gif

DF!!!

Harding University High School Marching Band of Gold invited to perform in 56th Inaugural Parade

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 03:50 PM

Updated: Dec 10, 2008 03:50 PM

(The following announcement is from the Presidential Inaugural Committee.)

WASHINGTON - Today, in keeping with its commitment to hold inaugural events that celebrate our common values and reflect the diversity and history of our great nation, President-elect Barack Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden's Inaugural Committee officially extended an offer to theHarding University High School Marching Band of Gold to march in the 56th Inaugural Parade. Members of the Harding University High School Marching Band of Gold will join representatives from across the country and our Armed Forces in the historic parade down Pennsylvania Avenue following President-elect Obama's swearing-in ceremony on the steps of the Capitol.

"I am honored to invite these talented groups and individuals to participate in the Inaugural Parade," said President-elect Obama. "These organizations embody the best of our nation's history, diversity and commitment to service. Vice President-elect Biden and I are proud to have them join us in the parade."

Organizations wishing to participate in the parade submitted an application to the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee (AFIC), which then assisted the Presidential Inaugural Committee in reviewing all of the groups' applications. All told, 1,382 organizations applied to participate, setting a new standard for interest in marching in the parade.

The Presidential Inaugural Committee was assisted in its selection process by a group of experienced military musicians, who utilized their expertise to help assess the presentation skills of marching bands, musical acts and drill teams.

All participants in the Inaugural Parade are responsible for paying for their own lodging and transportation to and from Washington, D.C. The Committee has been working closely with area governments and civic organizations to facilitate access to affordable accommodations and would like to encourage citizens from across the country to reach out and help the Harding University High School Marching Band of Gold raise the necessary resources to participate in this historic event.

Regularly updated information will be provided to the public and the media on our website, www.pic2009.org.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO! Yeah, Dre it's called Carolina Mall. Exit 58 past Concord Mills. We ain't get any packs... but Eastland got theirs.
Yeah, I already got my dude from footlocker to get my pack for me
pimp.gif

those six rings are @*#...but good look on the pics son..
ALL the six-rings are some @%$!.
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Hell, for $65 I think I'd rock with a pair of foams.
btw Ant my bad homie....homegirl loafed on me again yesterday
mad.gif
I figured.

Dre, I'm at Foot Locker in Carolina Mall/Concord. Trying to get over to Eastland with the swiftness though.

DF!!!

I worked at the FNL there from 05-07

ey Ant, yall do layaway there still? lmao... shidddd, if so count me in. i can't be dropping 300+ on kicks around xmas, but i can " put sumin onem"

and pay off in jan. w/ tax money!!

lemme know mane, if so hit me up about how much i need to put down and ill hit you with the Paypal swiftly...

YO! Right now it's a 10% deposit, 45 days, no fee.

BUT... I'm putting mine on layaway so... it may be difficult to put more on. I gotta chat it up with my man from Eastland.

DF!!!

memphis ill help u out send me part and pay the rest later
if anyone needs help with the pack from nc let me know

Anybody hear about that new place o1ne skate boutique on s.mint st. I jus found a business card at my friend house it said they gonna carry the hundreds,10.deep, supra and other stuff. I called dude and he was like they openin in like 2 weeks. Maybe I'm late though and everybody else already knows.

Only spot in 4 seasons doing layaway on the cdp is finishline...and that's a wk after the pack has released....soooo my chances are lookin slim...justwaitin on word from u Ant.

Back
Top Bottom