NC NTERS CHECK IN

1ec26e0118dd643627213190372f14964902ed9d.jpg

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

yo did any spots around nc get the bred aj1 straps?

I'm heading to footlocker in crabtree (raleigh) today, I'll check around. Fashion ave might have gotten them too

no luck in crabtree, though they probably dont have a clue what they're talking about. Picked up the cool grey Bakins' today with the McDs 25% off
pimp.gif

The DTLR in Eastland or Northlake didn't have them...but Harold Pener had the white/black/red pair....butdidnt get the other two colorways
smh.gif

^ how old r u now lol

Last time I went was back in jan. When I went to eastland and saw the transformer air trainer 3s...was gonna cop but didn't have none in my size

I've never seen Jordans in Harold Pener but somehow they got the AJ1 straps
eyes.gif

Who's going to the Davidson vs NC STATE or Bobcats vs Cavs on Sat
nerd.gif

YO!
I've never seen Jordans in Harold Pener but somehow they got the AJ1 straps
eyes.gif

They had the blk laser IV's. They overcharge for all their J's.
smh.gif

im going to be @ the cavs and bobcats game.

Damn fool. How you get tix?

I passed. I ain't even holla at nobody about it. Kinda wanted to hit that Davidson game though.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

^ how old r u now lol
24. I was a freshman in 2002-2003

I just haven't been to Eastland in ages.

It was
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
in HS though.

Harold Pener been having J's for a while now.

YO! I randomly slide through Eastland from time to time. I'll probably shoot through there today. DF!!!

I thinking about going to both games...but I'm definitely going to check out Lebron

What about Lil Wayne,T-pain,Gym Class Heroes, Keyshia Cole and Keri Hilson on Jan 2
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

im going to be @ the cavs and bobcats game.

Damn fool. How you get tix?

I passed. I ain't even holla at nobody about it. Kinda wanted to hit that Davidson game though.

DF!!!

Craigslist is your friend. or ebay too!

I might go to that concert on jan 2nd just because, still thinking about it though. depends on how the money's lookin

Back
Top Bottom