NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! ^ TRUST ME. That Saturday will be POPPING in Southpark. Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano's will be on smash.

When Creative Loafing drops the official guide, I'll tell you all the spots.

DF!!!

YES, got em in the mail today 120 well spent.

9hkqh5.jpg

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Im hatin'!
Ditto!
laugh.gif

Went to 4seasons usual spots..basically footaction..
indifferent.gif

DTLR might be some hope in two weeks when you can order and hopefully DMV(or fam can cop some) gets replenished by that time and that joint trickles down tothe boro.
Might do ebay if all else fails..maybe.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Shoulda told me mane, coulda scooped yall a pair off swoosh.
that would have been great do they get ev thing on there?......and yall think them griffeys gonna b as anticipated as the foams?

They have everything nike.com has.

and I DONT KNOW about griffeys being anticipated, but they will be scooped via Swoosh.

F payign retail!

waiting on those black/infared 1's next though.

60 bucks on swoosh! loving it.

Yo Nova...I believe Jada was there this past Sunday. I wanted to go but my funds are low as hell and u can't really move around in that small #%% club.

They drop in April.

Mike you can't be hooking EVERYBODY up now, Swoosh will catch on. It happened to me.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Yo Nova...I believe Jada was there this past Sunday. I wanted to go but my funds are low as hell and u can't really move around in that small #%% club.
yea u right..im lunchin!
laugh.gif

but yea didn't want to go for the same reason..learned my lesson after the common/q-tip joint
grin.gif

bottom line to be honest is this. Without fadeaway 3s, duke is not an elite team. I think that was exposed

haha the defense thing..how many points did you score in the 2nd half when the step back 3s weren't falling? 30 something?

Back
Top Bottom