NC NTERS CHECK IN

How many points did UNC allow Maryland to score? They were even making layups after UNCmade baskets

How many did Maryland score against us?

Can you honestly say that defense or lack there of like our lack of a dominate ball handler of isn't a problem?

no i'd like to see the defense improve for sure.

but our problem isn't loosing too many games when we drop in the 90s and 100s. not my style of ball but its a W. The lack of a point guard, big man, andother go-to option besides the 3 ball is a little more serious.

So for now I'll take our "problem" over yours any day

nike-air-max-90-neo-turquoise-1.jpg

A quick heads up, I saw these today at footlocker (cary towne center)...they are really nice, mesh tongue too

whatever man..you and I both know duke is a good ball club, its not that serious. You brought up the defense stigma so I brought up what duke has. honestlyclaim a victory in the argument for all I care. I've already had one about 24 hours ago

[T.I]You say you wanted to squash it...what you still talking #@$*for?[T.I]

Jbrist33-
Holding off a rematch?
indifferent.gif

Since the win at Duke I guess UNC is unbeatable now huh?

The real thing thats funny is all the Duke fans and even the "Iron Dukes" boosters who I speak to, are trying to get rid of all ACC tourney booksthey have and any other games. Hope it wont be another early exit against VMI or someone again. Hate to see paula go out like that.

UNC blows, there's only one real Carolina . . .

BTW, I'm tired of seeing Psycho T wine after every shot he misses. Tired of him traveling too, word to Sideshow Bob = Quasimodo.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

NIT.gif

have fun

Funny you say that, we actually won the NIT back-to-back years 03 and 04.

And I'm not talking about basketball man, I'm talking about the school in general. I never said the Gamecocks' basketball team was better than UNC,that's stupid to think.

I can't wait for our battle on the gridiron in 2010. We have bragging rights right now anyway from the win in Chapel Hill 07.

And eh, what the hell . . .

Downey > Lawson.
Lawson is surrounded by McDonald's All-Americans while Downeyhas a bunch of two-star teammates.

Back
Top Bottom