NC NTERS CHECK IN

He had visited for the 2nd time I think right before he left to visit Miami, but ever since he gt in trouble I dont think he was even in contact. CoachWilliams has faith in what he has and that means everythings good in my mind. Let Cali go to Kentucky, recruit all these thugs and turn it into Memphis. Itwon't last.

Let Cali go to Kentucky, recruit all these thugs and turn it into Memphis.

ab525aa4226e7ea4ce0a72110b8ce65faed42e6.gif

f3a3520a46d267a3ed17c5a8aa3fd5cde7d4663.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

John Wall chose Kentucky over UNC which was really no big surprise imo
Duke and Miami were the other two finalists, not the Heels.

Kentucky will be in the Final Four next year.

No. 1 Center in Cousins, No. 1 PG in Wall, Patterson returning and probably Weeks, that lineup is a muther****in problem.
sick.gif

I mean come on we all know its true. You dont have to get insulted. You should just hope Pastner cleans up the program and gets that Graduation rate up tostandards. I would be excited if I were you, and yes nubucks will be widely available.

Noooooo. The royal griffs came out today at the footaction in eastland and I missed it. They only had a 10.5 left. Griffs>>> nubucks. They had bothpair of barkleys though. I was hurt, but i still may get the blk/wht/purple barkleys, there were plenty of them. May just have to get nubucks

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

I mean come on we all know its true. You dont have to get insulted. You should just hope Pastner cleans up the program and gets that Graduation rate up to standards. I would be excited if I were you, and yes nubucks will be widely available.

Excited about what? All our incoming players.... are now outgoing. You know how much i was looking forward to having the best recruiting class EVER?!?!

and WOW, found out today my local footaction is getting the jordan 5 pack tomorrow... if anybody needs, i can scoop, but paypal will need to be sent upfront.

Maybe Pastner will get some players and kids, I mean you never know you have to give him a shot. But yeah talent wise that class would have been on up there. Oh by the way, see ya later Hurricanes. In the house for the Game 4 sweep hopefully.

There were plenty of packs at the northlake footlocker and dtlr tonight if anyone was looking. This guy at dtlr saying they were gonna get the royal griffssometime this coming week so maybe all hope isn't loss for me yet.

If anybody wants to do business with retrospect, he's legit.

Met up with him today and sold him my Playoff VIII's.

I'm legit, he's legit.

Anywhere in the Charlotte/Rock Hill area for meetup is cool with me.

Back
Top Bottom