NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO!

nerd.gif

I'm selling some !$!%.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

where do you hoop now ? does chris has alot of tatts and fast ? short too ?
Naw man, Chris is 'bout 6'2.

Trutfully, I don't even know if son still be out there like that. I haven't been in a while.

And @#** man, between work and flag football, I don't hardly hoop anymore
frown.gif

Yo who's from or lives in Greensboro, im bout to move there from Raleigh. I need a good bar or chill spot to watch games and have a couple drinks. Also acool club, like some grown man type spot. Do they have cabs down there, bc a N is scared to death of a DUI.

Im gonna be living of Wendover rd...so hopefully somewhere not to far.

Why would you post that flyer ONE DAY before the event??

For something held on a Saturday in VA, North Carolina folks gotta know ahead of time fam.

Mike, can you still get me those Air Max 09s for $115? The Limes? I picked up the Blk/Red for $120 with the F&F.

why would i post it?

i post it for people who didnt know.
I post it 1 day before the event because just THIS MORNING i found out about an existence of a flyer cuz its not organized as well as it should be.
I post it in hopes that i dont get smart-@%+ comments back just for tryin to be involved in the sneaker community in some way.

I can tell by the way you write that you are the same bcfuture cat from ISS...Always writing, and only write to talk about you, complain aboutsomeone/something else, or be condescending towards others.

Aint got time for all that, but please feel free to keep expressing your concerns and comments that you NEVER do anything about.

like all life lessons, if u aint got nuthin nice to say, dont say it at all. for the love of the community, can u please work on that ? pretty please?

if even one person can make it, then thats cool. dont see why a little bit of optimism doesnt hurt.

much love to everyone else.

Put Em Up you can go to a few places around Wendover, near the High Point end there are a couple bars that can get packed on the weekends or big games, fightsetc..Just all up and down Wendover different places everywhere

Originally Posted by DEpast

Why would you post that flyer ONE DAY before the event??

For something held on a Saturday in VA, North Carolina folks gotta know ahead of time fam.

Mike, can you still get me those Air Max 09s for $115? The Limes? I picked up the Blk/Red for $120 with the F&F.

I sure can.

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

why would i post it?

I post it 1 day before the event because just THIS MORNING i found out about an existence of a flyer cuz its not organized as well as it should be.
I post it in hopes that i dont get smart-@%+ comments back just for tryin to be involved in the sneaker community in some way.

I can tell by the way you write that you are the same bcfuture cat from ISS...Always writing, and only write to talk about you, complain about someone/something else, or be condescending towards others.

Aint got time for all that, but please feel free to keep expressing your concerns and comments that you NEVER do anything about.

like all life lessons, if u aint got nuthin nice to say, dont say it at all. for the love of the community, can u please work on that ? pretty please?

if even one person can make it, then thats cool. dont see why a little bit of optimism doesnt hurt.

Yawn. Pardon me for injuring your e-feelings.

It's funny you say I always write, I am a writer.
laugh.gif

I'll be contacting you soon Mike.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

why would i post it?

I can tell by the way you write that you are the same bcfuture cat from ISS...Always writing, and only write to talk about you, complain about someone/something else, or be condescending towards others.

Yawn. Pardon me for injuring your e-feelings.

It's funny you say I always write, I am a writer.
laugh.gif

I'll be contacting you soon Mike.

A for effort fa sho. keep up the great work.

Anyone from here plannin on goin to the ATL Sneakerpimps?

*yesss!* I didnt ask or promote it 1 day before the event. Hopefully my e-feelings wont be put down :-D

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

im in raleigh......... anybody go to ecu ?????????????pm me if you trying to hoop.

whats good bruh.....im at ECU now but i live in Wilson...i went to Carolina fa undergrad but done made da move down here for grad school...i usually hoop in darec or in Minges wit da bois since i work for the basketball team shouts to Chapel Hill though..i miss being round der wit a passion shout to da cribtoo...Hollister, Warren and Halifax Counties and Rocky Mount

Originally Posted by Put em up

Yo who's from or lives in Greensboro, im bout to move there from Raleigh. I need a good bar or chill spot to watch games and have a couple drinks. Also a cool club, like some grown man type spot. Do they have cabs down there, bc a N is scared to death of a DUI.

Im gonna be living of Wendover rd...so hopefully somewhere not to far.
I live off Wendover too but i hit up the bars in downtown gboro..yes they have cabs..as far as clubs, don't do that too tough so i don'treally know.

Back
Top Bottom