NC NTERS CHECK IN

yes

EDIT: for those interested. Vertical Urge will be releasing the RESN (gucci) dunks tonight at 8:00pm. They said they've received a lot of calls about themso if you want them get there early.

good luck

Anyone else have them...

Had to work last night and unable to get from V.Urge, plus was raining hard, didnt feel like driving a hour 1/2 ..

How much were they charging?

I guess the old days of walking in there and endless grind and cleaning up are a thing of the past, lol.

Great times...

Any places in Charlotte getting the resn dunk? Did niche in Charlotte get them already?

I don't think Niche has an SB Account even though I could be wrong....no spots in Gboro got them in. GDS "claims" they are but I highly doubt it.

SMH @ Board Paradise going out of business

Endless grind still has a 10 and small sizes left for retail...

Not worth the trip for me, these will be on the "ignore" burner in 1-2 wears...

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I don't think Niche has an SB Account even though I could be wrong....no spots in Gboro got them in. GDS "claims" they are but I highly doubt it.

SMH @ Board Paradise going out of business
Damn all of them?..I know the palladium one been closed but the battleground one gone too?
tired.gif

Yup...went by there yesterday to see if they had the Gucci sbs cause I figured they had a decent chance @ gettin them. Seen the for sale sign in the front. Iwas soo blown.

Kinda thought about tryin Kosmic Kickz but I figured it would have been a waste of my time.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Yup...went by there yesterday to see if they had the Gucci sbs cause I figured they had a decent chance @ gettin them. Seen the for sale sign in the front. I was soo blown.

Kinda thought about tryin Kosmic Kickz but I figured it would have been a waste of my time.

True. Seems like everytime I step in there they have the same thing.

Heard Footaction @ 4 Seasons had the Eggplant Foamdomes out for sale but had to pull the plug on them til the 30th of next month.....

Heard the Silver 1/2 Cents are sittin on shelves...ill wait til cop them on the 50

what's the story on space jams in nc?
i'm going to be back in town over the holidays

they are going to be a problem, aren't they

They shouldn't be...they're a GR now I believe...so they'll be copped either in the 704 or 336(depending on where I am for xmas)

Originally Posted by yeerp

what's the story on space jams in nc?
i'm going to be back in town over the holidays

they are going to be a problem, aren't they
they shouldn't be at all. they're coming out in infant sizes, and i believe the $175.00 tag will deter the casual shopper enough. I seethis being like a classic jordan release where if you get there early you'll be fine

ahhh they are GR now? that is fantastic news

didn't want to have to travel heavy to pick up my pairs (just kidding...?)

Bush Man and AJ tryna acquire haters early

i'd say hopefully i could swoosh these but they'll prolly be $175 on there

what stores in the raleigh area will be getting the space jams, and what time to the stores open up? i know in greensboro footaction use to open at like 6 or 7am on jordan release dates, do the stores in the raleigh area do the same? do any of the stores let you pay for the shoes early so you don't have to standin line?

**Important update for my fellow spacejamers**

We just received our december planner at work, and the listed is price is now $150. take it for what its worth, but in our november planner the price was $175.

hopefully this is not a mistake and if not, we can lower our totals bushman
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom