NC NTERS CHECK IN

Someone want to hook me up with Spacejams less than retail?

frown.gif

heads up guys.. at finishline, we're running a boot sale through tuesday. 30% off excluding only Polo I believe. head to a store and check it out

Originally Posted by AJ27526

heads up guys.. at finishline, we're running a boot sale through tuesday. 30% off excluding only Polo I believe. head to a store and check it out

Hmmm! if goadomes are included copped, but usually its only goaderas!

Just FYI...I had to reserve my Space Jam's already...actually did it last week at my spot here in Raleigh...demands on on a trillion for this release Itake...as usual.

where did you reserve them at in raleigh? would they let me reserve them as well, or do you have to know someone to reserve?

From what I was told only 8 FAs in the region are getting them....4 Seasons is gettin 50-55 pairs of SJs

77 pairs of the White/Red 12s

Reserve at a "spot" in Raliegh.

laugh.gif

What the "game" has become these days.
smh.gif
Tragic.

Ain't no store in Raliegh worthy to be labeled a "spot" now in 2009..................................

"Bush Man 202"

If you come up short, just holla at me. I'm passing on them. You shouldn't have to go through a "Altitude" situation at 4 Seasons Mall,unless you want to willingly.

Good looks homie

...I got a spot in the 704 Im guaranteed to get them for under 100 but if not a text or PM will be shot ur way

Pretty much...Raleigh should be getting just as many pairs as Gboro and if not more with Charlotte getting a very huge chunk...(CC Mills FA is gettin 30 pairsand Eastland is gettin 80) and this not even including FL, Champs, and Finishline. So these should be a pretty easy cop for everyone.

Went to the Concord Outlet a few days ago and was surprised to see the Jordan 2009 for either $79 or 89. I can't remember which it was. (Was sort of in arush.) Other than that, it was pretty lame.

I'm going to be in Cincinnati for the Space Jams, not back here, but is there anywhere I could reserve here? (I'm in Charlotte.)

^ No need to reserve them.

Most FAs/FLockers/Champs got their shipments in this week. Avg. is 50 pair per store from what I've personally witnessed.

And that's not even mentioning FLine, DTLR, etc.

You should be more than good.

They fit identical and look identical to the CDP joints. Semi-fakes. A 10.5 is too tight on me, 11 too long. SMH.

I dare to call this release XIV black/red retro reloaded, but that's the reality once you get off the net/shoe sites.

Back
Top Bottom