NC NTERS CHECK IN

Bobcats Clinched their 1st playoff birth
pimp.gif

hey AJ have you heard if your spot is getting the anniversary XIs yet? also do you know if the IIs are still coming out on may 1st as well?

My ticket guy just hit me up saying the first game is the 17th...

im trying to go on the 19th, saturday night..

WHOS DOWN?!?!

ROW 117, 99 EACH

LEMME KNOW

Dave- I have not heard anything about the XIs, and the IIs have been pushed back to the end of the month.
Mike-I'm going to have to check my funds, but I will be at that game somewhere and the lupe/b.o.b show

for the carolina football fans:
sneak peak at our new uniforms for 2010

zv5sax.jpg

Pro Combat: Gunmetal helmet, blue jerseys, Gunmetal pants (come get some LSU)

New Home (blue), Away (white), and Navy Alternate tops
New Home (white), Away (navy) and the return of carolina blue pants 
glasses.gif

New metallic white alternate helmet

yo, anybody know if the AJKO's are sold anywhere, heading back to charlotte on monday and im trying pick up another pair, i know DTLR in northlake usually have heat but im checking to see if any place else have them, thanks

I haven't seen them around here (Raleigh). I still don't understand the vintage treatment..I really wouldve wanted a pair otherwise.

Also I'm officially blacklisting the Hypermax. 2 ankle rolls (one a severe sprain) in less than a month and a half, neither of which had ever happened until now

Any one can hook me up on that EA 50% off this weekend?!?1

frown.gif

just want some bron 7's...maybe carnivores.. maybe kobe v's....

anybody make it to the lupe concert tonite at uncc?
b.o.b. and lupe seriously rocked it. the drive back from uncc to south charlotte is a beeetch. gnite queen city

Bobcats
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

they better let Felton walk this summer

at least i got a free t shirt and towel

Panthers
pimp.gif

Clausen,LaFell and my boy Norwood
smokin.gif

Yea ill def be coppin some tickets for this season....

And shoutout to my man Lamont @ Kosmic Kickz for his 1 yr Anniv party.....Clipse will be there thurs for anyone in the area

Originally Posted by Executive76

Bobcats
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Panthers
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Man I've been so disappointed and confused at the same time. I've never seen ray get this exposed, both in college and up until now. I may be biased but he has been a great defender throughout his career so far. To his relief some of the nelson problem is attributed to a complete lack of defensive help off of the screens and the fact that nelson just isnt missing. But for how well we've handled howard its a shame we're giving up so many points to a PG each night.

Jordan playoff tee is nice though
pimp.gif
, and i look forward to next year.

and I really wish i lived near kosmic to see clipse

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Executive76

Bobcats
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Panthers
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Man I've been so disappointed and confused at the same time. I've never seen ray get this exposed, both in college and up until now. I may be biased but he has been a great defender throughout his career so far. To his relief some of the nelson problem is attributed to a complete lack of defensive help off of the screens and the fact that nelson just isnt missing. But for how well we've handled howard its a shame we're giving up so many points to a PG each night.

Jordan playoff tee is nice though
pimp.gif
, and i look forward to next year.

and I really wish i lived near kosmic to see clipse

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
 Oh well, I still had a good time in QC with my sis.
27435e56e16f32aaf3a56deec2fd3baa0f49f30.pjpg

f96256ce313e5f70695c1066394a62fb2dc3a1b.pjpg

450158ea36f060c1ac20f9e963251307fa16e29.pjpg

Yea I'm definitely hitting a Panther game or 2 this season

it's been bugging me for awhile...but what's up with the not so random spin move at the top of the key from the Bobcats PG's?

Anyone going to the game tonight? I went Saturday and I'm making the drive again today from Winston

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone going to the game tonight? I went Saturday and I'm making the drive again today from Winston
frown.gif

Good season for us, and I look forward to the next. We desperately need a go to big man, and unfortunately more lethal PGs. As Chuck just said, you cant have only 2 scorers on your team (see the Lakers right now)

Back
Top Bottom