NC NTERS CHECK IN

ayy im going to the bobcats vs hawks game in charlotte on april 6th ... can you guys suggest any places to visit while im down there in charlotte?? .. like any nice clothing spots or sneaker boutiques? thank ya appreciate it!!

dw40vs.gif

congrats on the win

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

We hitting some bobcat playoff games guys?!?!
Count me in!!
Most likely hosting a pair against the Magic. Plus, they need to at least go 5-5 over these final 10 games to MAKE the playoffs. Not hatin, but don't count those chickens yet.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

We hitting some bobcat playoff games guys?!?!
Count me in!!
we're in there

See tonight's home loss to Toronto. Charlotte is on the verge on an epic collapse unfortunately. I hope the do get in, though.

Originally Posted by AdoreTheSmore

ayy im going to the bobcats vs hawks game in charlotte on april 6th ... can you guys suggest any places to visit while im down there in charlotte?? .. like any nice clothing spots or sneaker boutiques? thank ya appreciate it!!

FlavaFactory on south blvd,5 minutes away from the bobcats arena..i work there, we got BBC,play cloths,UNDFTD,10 deep,basically every dope brand other than OF,NBHD and supreme and were working on those!but email me to talk,[email protected]

Before this I have never been wrong about anything! I can't believe that duke won! I mean they have no talent, experience or a coach! One of the great stories in all of sports!

Youre ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom