eyes.gif

*goes back to DMV forum where I belong, Geeesh*

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Souf Snitches...

Former employees at that.

eyes.gif

*goes back to DMV forum where I belong, Geeesh*
..what?

bush glad you got your pair..nice arent they?

Oh alright..well both footlocker and champs got these in cary..sleeper spots for anyone who wants the 90s

Not sure if these kind of storms are commonplace out here, but this is just absolutely nuts compared to anything I've experienced or can remember experiencing back in CA. Power got knocked out and then back on at least 3 times I'm assuming from lightning strikes.

^yea thats the norm lol we're used to it here

prob wanna invest in a northface for the winter....its been chilly as hell the past few winters here as well

Originally Posted by eaalto

Not sure if these kind of storms are commonplace out here, but this is just absolutely nuts compared to anything I've experienced or can remember experiencing back in CA. Power got knocked out and then back on at least 3 times I'm assuming from lightning strikes.
I live in Raleigh, that lightning storm was cool to watch until it decided to monsoon..wow. And yes it does get pretty chilly in the winter surprisingly.

If any of yall happen to know someone or have a pair of the french blue retro XIIs from a couple of years ago in an 11.5 or 12.0 let me know. They can be DS, NDS whatever. I'd like to have them again

Edit: If you wear size 11.0,  please check out my thread.
http://niketalk.com/topic/261985

If anyone is in the Wilmington area come check us out at 16 Taps August 12th.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performances By:
FSM (The Mecca Of Rhymes, Jones Andrews, Young Rush and Hendrix Law)( Opening acts for Lupe Fiasco, B.O.B., Wiz Khalifa + more)
Mic Savvy (Goomah Music Group)
FTH (Full Time Hustlaz)
Sky Blew and more!!!

Now that I've been in NC for about 2 weeks, I have one question - what is the deal with these fake side vents that I'm seeing on cars all over the place? 

Those are called do it yourself upgrades...get used to it...you will see this a lot...lol.  But wait till you see the cars with rims that cost more than the actual car...welcome to North Carolina

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Collins inks deal with Bobcats[/h2]
By J-W Staff and Wire Reports

Photo by Nick Krug
Sherron Collins is more than halfway to beginning a career in the NBA.
[h4]Collins, Aldrich sign NBA contracts[/h4]
Former Jayhawks Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich became part of NBA rosters after signing contracts. Aldrich was drafted in the first round of the 2010 NBA Draft while Collins went undrafted.

The former Kansas University point guard, who was not selected in the league’s 2010 draft, on Friday signed a two-year non-guaranteed deal with the Charlotte Bobcats.

It guarantees the 5-foot-11 Collins a spot at preseason camp — and a fighting chance to make the NBA minimum $473,000 during the 2010-11 season.

“Sherron had a productive summer league (with Bobcats) and showed some of the qualities he displayed while at Kansas,

picked up the black/emerald diamond turfs @ Champs in Crabtree today.

they're also in champs at triangle town center if anyone is looking

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Copped on the 50

My guys I was misinformed about where curren$y was performing....was originally told it was in HP
Ya'll might have more your way, but they're going fast in Raleigh

Back
Top Bottom